Military discounts

ninegrand

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just in case you don't know about Princess

Military Benefit for Veterans and Active/Retired Personnel

To thank the brave men and women of the American and Canadian militaries for their service, Princess Cruises® offers up to $250 free onboard spending money* for veterans as well as active, retired or disabled military personnel. This special military benefit is eligible on any cruise, any time of the year and can be used to purchase a wide variety of amenities and experiences including Lotus Spa® treatments; dining in our specialty restaurants; gifts, jewelry and clothing in our onboard boutiques; and Princess Cruises shore excursions.

Military Benefits: Up to $250 Free Onboard Spending Money*

Cruise Length

Amount

14 days or longer $250 per qualified passenger

7 - 13 days $100 per qualified passenger

6 days or less $50 per qualified passenger

• 2 weeks later...

My late husband served in the Gulf War, he was a Canadian, but served on the American Hospital ship the Mercy, of which he was very proud and made great friends.

Paul served proudly with the CF for 21 years. He passed away in 2003, he was 44.

I have seen Military discounts on cruises but honestly could never ask about them as the emotions to try and get through the paper work was too much.

I have remarried and thought I would attempt to book a celebrity cruise and enquired about the Military discount for widows of servicemen. Apparently if you have remarried this discount is not for you.

I will write Celebrity resolutions agent as I was told to do in hopes some other widows will benefit in the future of a discount even though they may have remarried, I won't attempt a military discount again, it's just too hard.