Live from Spirit Stockholm to London 31 August 2018

Zenblue100

Today we had a stroll around Copenhagen and walked off some of the calories. This morning breakfast service was not great had to ask a number of times for coffee and when I got my toast it was cold and had to twice for that. Waiter was a bit grumpy first time I have experienced this on SS. Came back from town just in time for trivia which is always fun and the service in the lounge was excellent as usual.

Home now after a fabulous cruise and loved it all … hope all that are on the crossing have as wonderful time as we did. Thanks for following along. Best start the washing ….

Welcome home and glad you had such a wonderful trip:D

So sorry to hear that the head office has put a stop to performances by the CD. Moss put on a fantastic show, and Vickie's "Ship Happens" is also delightful. They will be missed.

Agree completely. Moss and Vickie do great shows. And CD shows have been a long tradition on Silversea. We remember many great shows by Ray Solaire and his puppets and of course, Judy Abbott. Sad that they will be stifling that talent.

Talking to the Assistant CD on the Muse recently ,he told me that they were definitely phasing out CDs shows. Agree that it’s a pity and takes away some of the variety. He said they were hoping to bring on more shows available in various ports and individual performers.

By the way we were on the Muse for 17 days and I lost 3lbs. Perfectly possible if you make good choices. I enjoyed my food immensely and didn’t feel deprived I hasten to add it’s not vanity but a necessary medical thing.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Talking to the Assistant CD on the Muse recently ,he told me that they were definitely phasing out CDs shows. Agree that it’s a pity and takes away some of the variety. He said they were hoping to bring on more shows available in various ports and individual performers.
Although I hate to think they’re phasing out the CD shows, I sure do like seeing local talent. Last November in Argentina, the Muse hosted a tango couple for one night. The response from the passengers was so overwhelming that Jimmy Kovel, the Cruise Director, made arrangements with the performers to stay on until the next port. We were very so thankful that Jimmy did that because the couple performed a completely different show the second night. It was very, very cool!

By the way we were on the Muse for 17 days and I lost 3lbs.
Do you offer a training class? If so, I’ll be your first client.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Although I hate to think they’re phasing out the CD shows, I sure do like seeing local talent. Last November in Argentina, the Muse hosted a tango couple for one night. The response from the passengers was so overwhelming that Jimmy Kovel, the Cruise Director, made arrangements with the performers to stay on until the next port. We were very so thankful that Jimmy did that because the couple performed a completely different show the second night. It was very, very cool!

Do you offer a training class? If so, I’ll be your first client.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry Stumblefoot it’s not my regime. I attend one of those Slimming clubs and the style of eating is very extensive and satisfying. Whilst on the cruise I ate loads of fruit, the more exotic the better. Also ate plenty of steak, lobster, great fish etc. I avoided rich sauces (they don’t suit me anyway so no sacrifice) anything deep fried and passed on the bread. It honestly wasn’t a trial. I normally drink a good sized glass of wine a day anyway but in deference to being on holiday upped that to two or three. I went for quality not quantity. I am allowed pasta, potatoes and rice as well and just made sure there were no butter etc added. It must be working as I have lost 3st since March of this year.

Jimmy was our CD too and on a the cruise we had two ballet dancers from the Bolshevik Ballet who performed twice for us obviously to the enjoyment of the passengers. Fernando came on board to introduce them and stayed for 4 days.

Jane

Sent from my iPad using Forums