Regatta deluxe out side cabin Deck 4

Bojangles

Our adult daughter joined us on Marina for 25 days. It wasn’t comfortable, but they brought in an extra mattress every evening. It helped that we were near the storage closet. [emoji106]. Very comfy after that. And yes, we tipped them very well. We had triples of whatever we needed. Fabulous cruise and would do it again in a heartbeat.

Mo

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was wondering if on deck four the triple cabin. Is the couch comfortable for sleeping. Is there really enough room for three. Will they bring three bathrobes since we are paying for three.

I would only recommend those cabins for three if the people are on very intimate terms.

The only true privacy is in the bathroom.

Cabins which have a veranda give some cushion to the privacy issue, but a deck 4 cabin won't have that luxury.

I would only recommend those cabins for three if the people are on very intimate terms.

The only true privacy is in the bathroom.

Cabins which have a veranda give some cushion to the privacy issue, but a deck 4 cabin won't have that luxury.

I agree with this. It will be very challenging getting dressed in the morning or in the evening. With the space in front of the couch now converted into a bed, there is little room left to do much of anything.

Kathleen

They are sisters and brother, and they make up the bed when they do the turndown service at night. The turn it back to couch while they go to breakfast.

Unless they go to a racy section of the Dining Room, to which I have not been invited as of yet, they would still have to dress for breakfast (possibly while it is still dark) in VERY tight quarters.

Don't say that you didn't get a heads up :)