Most recent beverage prices? (especially wine by the glass)

Trying to decide on Cheers' date=' yay or nay.

Particularly interested in wine by the glass menu prices in MDR, as well as bar (are they the same?). Wife is a big wine drinker, so this may be the tipping point for us.

Are frozen drinks still $8.25?[/quote']

I like Ecco Domani Pinot Grigio and I believe it is around $9.50 Kendall Jackson wines are about the same, while Barefoot or other brands may be a bit less. I don't drink too many frozens, but I think the $8.25 sounds about right. The ultimate margarita, sex on the beach, and pirate punch etc. are 8.95 last time I cruised.

Particularly interested in wine by the glass menu prices in MDR, as well as bar (are they the same?). Wife is a big wine drinker, so this may be the tipping point for us.

Don't forget, you can also bring onboard one 750ml bottle of wine per adult.

The better wines are a little more and if you get the drink package you can get top shelf drinks. That’s the main difference to me. We are getting it. And I also bring my bottle of wine for the room, just so if I want a glass I don’t have to run out to get one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The LOVELY Conundrum white wine, a blend of Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon, Muscat Canelli and Viognier was $12.50 a glass this last weekend.

I had a truckload of the Run & Ginger Beers, priced at $9.50 a pop.

A very conservative post-cruise estimate was that Cheers saved us about $300-350 on a four-day cruise.

In my opinion the easiest way to figure out if the Cheers package is worth it is to figure out how many drinks you'll average a day. If you average at lease six drinks per day, then the Cheers package is definitely worth it. It's also nice to be able to know all of that is paid for before going on the cruise.

• 2 months later...

OP, did you ever find a current menu? I've been searching for the same and having trouble finding a legible, recent menu/wine list. In particular, I've heard the Steakhouse bar offers a good selection of wines by the glass (and you can just go the bar, even if you aren't eating in the Steakhouse, or so I've heard), and someone especially recommended a rose champagne -- but I have not been able to find a wine list or menu of wines by the glass.

Anyone?

The LOVELY Conundrum white wine, a blend of Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon, Muscat Canelli and Viognier was $12.50 a glass this last weekend.

OP, did you ever find a current menu? I've been searching for the same and having trouble finding a legible, recent menu/wine list. In particular, I've heard the Steakhouse bar offers a good selection of wines by the glass (and you can just go the bar, even if you aren't eating in the Steakhouse, or so I've heard), and someone especially recommended a rose champagne -- but I have not been able to find a wine list or menu of wines by the glass.

Anyone?

Below is a link to an older price list, which had Conundrum @ 11.00 and it's now confirmed @ 12.50. It will give you a general idea as to what's available.http://www.cruisewithgambee.com/carnival-cruise-drink-prices/

Please does anyone know if any bar on the Carnival Legend stocks the liqueur Crème de Menthe?

I like it with lemonade, prefer the green version as it "reminds me" it's a Grown Up drink so SLOWLY SIP IT! Only made the mistake ONCE and did I have a headache! Serve me right, I was warned by the bartender who knew I had a sight problem and could easily confuse it for a glass of lemonade, which I promptly DID! Learnt a sharp lesson then.

I'm hoping to sail on the Legend out of Melbourne, Australia in 2019, just trying to plan ahead and work out if Bottomless Bubbles or Cheers is the best package for me. Not a big alcohol drinker. If it's available, might be best to budget for 2-3 drinks per day-lunch, dinner and a nightcap.

I've found out lots of information here on Cruise Critic, the reviews and articles are a great help.