Encountering problems with status match

Lovetocruise2002

Hoping someone here can provide me with some advice on what to do next with the following situation:

About three weeks ago, I submitted a status match for my husband and I. We are both Emerald members with RCI. My husband was matched to Gold and they matched me to silver. I was told to email MSC voyagers club to get it corrected and I did. While I was waiting for a response from them, I logged into my account and noticed that they had changed my status to Gold. Because I have read on these boards that their website is terrible, I took a screen shot of it. Now, a week later, I've logged back into my account and my status is back at Silver?? So my question is what should I do next? I have never sailed with them before so I don't have much experience dealing with them. I could not seem to find a Voyagers number to call either.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have the same issue. We are Emerald with RCI and we were both matched to Gold. However now ( a few months later ) I am still Gold but my husband is not. I have no clue what they ( their IT department does). It's like a bad comedy where they just keep saying " hey what's this button do?"

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Forums mobile app

I have the same issue. We are Emerald with RCI and we were both matched to Gold. However now ( a few months later ) I am still Gold but my husband is not. I have no clue what they ( their IT department does). It's like a bad comedy where they just keep saying " hey what's this button do?"

But did your husband get matched and then it changed on him?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Nothing. I really don't know what to do. Unfortunately I used an very bad TA. She is not doing very much for me. I guess I'll see if I can motivate her to look into it for me. But I am not holding my breath. My daughter was also matched to gold but is now at welcome. Go figure.