Just off Navigator of the Seas 9 Day Southern Caribbean Jan 5th

I actually forgot to mention a major disappointment for us was the pizza. In my opinion it was terrible. If you have been on the Oasis of the Seas and liked Sorrentos pizza, prepare to be disappointed. This is honestly the 1st cruise I have ever taken where no matter how hard I tried I couldn't enjoy the pizza. It was that bad. No flavor and it actually made me sick to my stomach for some reason. I tried 3 times to like it (different types)!

To satisfy my late night cravings I started going with the sandwiches instead. While not great, they were pretty decent. I am not vegetarian but I do remember liking the vegetarian sandwich.

This makes me sad! I noticed the Windjammer is not open late. We like to eat an early dinner, go to a show, then have a second small meal later in the evening, then go dancing or listen to live music. I was counting on pizza! That was my favorite go-to late snack on both Celebrity and Carnival.

This makes me sad! I noticed the Windjammer is not open late. We like to eat an early dinner, go to a show, then have a second small meal later in the evening, then go dancing or listen to live music. I was counting on pizza! That was my favorite go-to late snack on both Celebrity and Carnival.

Cafe Promenade also has small sandwiches all night long.

Can you tell me the seating times in the MDR. Was it 6:00 and 8:30 PM or 5:30 and 8:00 PM? Thanks.

MDR was 5:30 and 8pm. Friends of ours were assigned a table for 6 at the 8pm seating. They were the only 2 at the table.

The pool deck (Deck 11) was quite busy from my point of view if you wanted to be around the movie screen or where the bands play. However if you didn't mind being on Deck 12, or above the Sky Bar there were usually some options.

The Front of the ship usually had plenty of space and was very quiet (Deck 14 I think).

One annoying thing for us (might be a benefit for you) was that the Sky Bar area was a smoking area. For whatever reason the wind seemed to be pretty swirly there and anywhere within 50 yards of it was too smoky for us. I think we setup 2 or 3 times at what we thought were good seats only to have to move again. Also, one side of Deck 4 outside was smoking too so make sure you are on the side that matches your preference. A number of times people light up on the wrong side. Most however did try to double-check if they were on the right side for their preference. RCI should probably put up some bigger signs.

I would say the crowd was younger than I expected (aka I expected an older crowd). It of course is going to be an older crowd than on a Disney Cruise or probably Carnival. I can't speak for all the Kid's clubs but the 3-5 year old kids club was very well attended and our daughter had a great time.

We saw the same thing...the chair hogs were out early grabbing chairs in the Solarium and on deck 11/12. We liked being on the fantail, deck 12. somewhat quiet depending on your position in relation to the flowrider on #13. I personally found the people at the bar to be rather nasty. While waiting for my drink order to be filled another passenger pushed me out of his way so he could get his drink. When my drink was delivered I politely asked him to move so I could leave but I was totally ignored...he was not about to give up his space for little ol me to leave and actually give him more space! I thanked him for his polite manners! The solarium bar is sometimes a better option.

I made do with the sandwiches they had at Cafe Promenade. The sandwiches again were ok but I remember on the Oasis of the Seas last year I think I gained about 5lbs just from eating massive amounts of late night Sorrentos pizza a night. Never had to wait more than a minute or two max and they kept the pizza coming! We loved that place.

We were on this sailing also. Drydock is really needed for the balconies and bathrooms especially. The balconies were disgusting. After complaining, they came in and ground the ceilings on the balconies, repainted and caulked. They were at least usable by day 5. Rusted all over and chunks of paint and caulking everywhere on the balcony. And our rooms were 20 rooms apart, so it wasn t just two adjoining rooms. Showers leaked. They really need to do an overhaul.

Staff was excellent. Entertainment so so. Bar service was great. Food was pretty good in MDR. Giovannis was excellent.

We are diamond and my wifes stateroom card showed Platinum. They corrected it 4 times however the system never picked up the correction. She couldn t get in the Diamond Lounge the first 5 nights with her card. Couldn t get her 3 free drinks. They never could advise what the computer glitch was. Islands were fantastic. Debarkation was terrible. 45 minutes late starting. An hour to get through Customs on self assist. Miami needs to get better organized.

We are diamond and my wifes stateroom card showed Platinum. They corrected it 4 times however the system never picked up the correction. She couldn t get in the Diamond Lounge the first 5 nights with her card. Couldn t get her 3 free drinks. They never could advise what the computer glitch was.

The same thing happened to us on our last RCI cruise. DH had his Seapss changed 4 times but his status never showed. We argued pricing on board and they contacted Guest Services and adjustments were made to our account. After the cruise I contacted HO and we were refunded for the expenses that were charged to us that should have been part of our bennies.

What nights are the formal night(s)? Is the beef tenderloin on the 1st formal night? Maybe Prime & lobster the 2nd?

Has anyone used Red Coach from FLL to MIA and back? It looks reasonable, decently comfort and hopefully a less hassle travel. https://m.redcoachusa.com/websale/sale/selectTravel#b

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Forums mobile app

• 3 weeks later...
What nights are the formal night(s)? Is the beef tenderloin on the 1st formal night? Maybe Prime & lobster the 2nd?

Has anyone used Red Coach from FLL to MIA and back? It looks reasonable, decently comfort and hopefully a less hassle travel. https://m.redcoachusa.com/websale/sale/selectTravel#b

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Forums mobile app

Formal nights are 2 & 8.

RedCoach: my understanding is that you will change buses at MIA to get to the port.