Ultimate Beverage Package Questions

Hello there,

we have a quick question about the Beverage Package,

it states that any "up to 12$" drink (wine by glass, cocktail, liquor,...) is included in the package.

But what if you order a 15$ cocktail, like the ones we can see on some menu pictures.

Do they charge you the full 15$ or is it the difference ? (15-12=3$)

Thanks

Hello there,

we have a quick question about the Beverage Package,

it states that any "up to 12$" drink (wine by glass, cocktail, liquor,...) is included in the package.

But what if you order a 15$ cocktail, like the ones we can see on some menu pictures.

Do they charge you the full 15$ or is it the difference ? (15-12=3$)

Thanks

You will just be charged the difference (plus gratuity).

When we were on Oasis the dining room wine waiter wanted us to try a glass of wine that was over 13$ . We didn't get charged extra . Maybe because he insisted we get it? They are supposed to charge the difference though .

Looks like you were CaptainLucky that time.:D

Just back on Allure with 6 of us with Ultimate Beverage package. It was outstanding! More than paid for itself between alcoholic drinks, bottles water, soda. On Allure, limit was $13, then you had to pay if over that amount. Discovered a lot of new drinks I never would've tried without the package. I don't drink beer, so almost all of my drinks were $13 each, which means only about 4 a day to break even (and that's not even counting soda & water & juice). Interesting thing: almost ALL of us tipped $1 additional on almost every drink. When we got final bill, I'd say about half of those additional tips were never actually charged. Tons of $0.0 charges where we know it should've been a $1.00 extra tip. My best guess is the bartenders were so busy, it was too much of a hassle to go back in and add the additional tip. They had already moved on to the next person by the time they got back my signed slip.

We're on the Adventure in September out of San Juan. My favourite drinks are Prosecco and Cava, both of which are more than $13 or more per glass, I've been led to believe. If the limit is $12 it looks like I'm going to have lots of small extra charges on my bill.

We're on the Adventure in September out of San Juan. My favourite drinks are Prosecco and Cava, both of which are more than $13 or more per glass, I've been led to believe. If the limit is $12 it looks like I'm going to have lots of small extra charges on my bill.

We were on Indy last week and my wife drank Prosecco by the glass, the "limit" on Indy was $14 per drink and we were not charged anything extra, can't actually remember waht the price was per glass though but presume it must have been $14 or less.

We were on Indy last week and my wife drank Prosecco by the glass, the "limit" on Indy was $14 per drink and we were not charged anything extra, can't actually remember waht the price was per glass though but presume it must have been $14 or less.

Was that in the Med? We've found that the drink price limit is higher on Europe sailings than the Caribbean. I hope you're going to say it wasn't the Med!!

Whats the difference between the Ultimate and the Deluxe packages? ...

No difference. Ultimate is the old name, Deluxe is the current name, same package. Probably a different name in a few months.

Was that in the Med? We've found that the drink price limit is higher on Europe sailings than the Caribbean. I hope you're going to say it wasn't the Med!!

It was the Med sorry, we went from Southampton to France and Spain, didn't realise they changed the pricing between Med and Caribbean but we could have anything $14 and below

It was the Med sorry, we went from Southampton to France and Spain, didn't realise they changed the pricing between Med and Caribbean but we could have anything $14 and below

It's not that the included drinks change, the difference is that on ships out of the UK, the drink menu prices include gratuity, so they raise the drink package limit accordingly. However the same drinks are covered as on US based cuises.

Ok thank you, we will be going on our first cruise July 3rd. The drink package was 46 but its 55 now. We didnt realize that 46 was a sale price. Maybe we can catch it again before we cruise.

We're on the Adventure in September out of San Juan. My favourite drinks are Prosecco and Cava, both of which are more than $13 or more per glass, I've been led to believe. If the limit is $12 it looks like I'm going to have lots of small extra charges on my bill

We sailed Adventure out of San Juan in November with the drinks package. We drink Prosecco nearly 90% of the time and were never charged extra. I think Prosecco is about $10 or so. You won't be charged anything extra.