Vantage Kenya and Tanzania Safari

4774Papa

We used &Beyond for our Safari and they put together a wonderful experience.

We have done 3 trips with Vantage and they all have been for the most part VERY good. Irrawaddy, Amazon with Machu Picchu and the Mekong. My biggest concern doing a Safari with Vantage is the general AGE of most Vantage travelers...they tend to be a little older and slower which could be a hinderence on your Safari especially with a very small group. I think Vantage uses Serena properties we should be very nice but make sure you have some experiences in a "TENT" rather than all lodges.

Our Safari was the BEST adventure ever!!!!

We used &Beyond for our Safari and they put together a wonderful experience.

We have done 3 trips with Vantage and they all have been for the most part VERY good. Irrawaddy, Amazon with Machu Picchu and the Mekong. My biggest concern doing a Safari with Vantage is the general AGE of most Vantage travelers...they tend to be a little older and slower which could be a hinderence on your Safari especially with a very small group. I think Vantage uses Serena properties we should be very nice but make sure you have some experiences in a "TENT" rather than all lodges.

Our Safari was the BEST adventure ever!!!!

deec,

Thanks, I appreciate reading your experience. My DW and I will be joined by my son and three of his friends. I found several excellent safaris, most based on referrals from those who had taken a safari in Kenya and Tanzania.

Vantage is way too expensive. They have a special that includes a free three day extension, but that would mean 17 days on safari. I don't really want to be on safari that long. We found a top noch tour company that does a private safari for six that is 9 days and about 55% of the price of the Vantage safari.

deec,

Thanks, I appreciate reading your experience. My DW and I will be joined by my son and three of his friends. I found several excellent safaris, most based on referrals from those who had taken a safari in Kenya and Tanzania.

Vantage is way too expensive. They have a special that includes a free three day extension, but that would mean 17 days on safari. I don't really want to be on safari that long. We found a top noch tour company that does a private safari for six that is 9 days and about 55% of the price of the Vantage safari.

Can you share the company thta you are using, just got back from safari with & beyond and want to do another one.

Thanks,

Maria

Can you share the company thta you are using, just got back from safari with & beyond and want to do another one.

Thanks,

Maria

Maria,

The company is Good Earth Tours. We are planning our trip for early July 2019.

George

• 2 weeks later...

Maria

We are thinking of using n beyond for a July 2019 safari. Were they efficient? Considering Seregenti Under Canvas, Lodge at the Crater, and Kiba at Selous. Were you at any of these camps? All in Tanzania.

Appreciate any info or thoughts on and Beyond.

Thanks

Linda