rental of scooter, bed rail and shower seat

kitegirl

I know there is special needs at sea.... and also another company as well that I cannot remember the name of...

could someone assist me with the other company name ...

Thanks.. I need 2 quotes for my insurance provider for upcoming cruise.

I know there is special needs at sea.... and also another company as well that I cannot remember the name of...

could someone assist me with the other company name ...

Thanks.. I need 2 quotes for my insurance provider for upcoming cruise.

http://www.scootaround.com

http://www.specialneedsatsea.com

If you booked an accessible cabin than the shower will have a fold down seat. Most all cruise lines will provide a shower seat at no charge by contacting its special needs department.

The other company is Care Vacations. The number I have for them is 1-877-478-7827 (that's an old # I hope it's still good)

Actually the other company is Scootaround as I posted earlier.CareVacations was aquired by Scootaround June 2015. If you google CareVacations Scooteraround comes up. CareVacations website has been shut down.

If you dial the phone numbet s\you posted it says Scootaround .

Actually the other company is Scootaround as I posted earlier.CareVacations was aquired by Scootaround June 2015. If you google CareVacations Scooteraround comes up. CareVacations website has been shut down.

If you dial the phone numbet s\you posted it says Scootaround .

Thanks for the update info. I didn't know that Scootaround acquired CareVacations. Good to know.

Thank you all for the replies. I have contacted both vendors and scootaround was by far the less expensive option. With them the bed rails are free, and the scooter was just under half the cost for a 4 wheel instead of a 3... being a larger lady i feel more secure with the 4 wheel one.

Again thank you.

Thank you all for the replies. I have contacted both vendors and scootaround was by far the less expensive option.

Out of curiosity I compared prices for a scooter on two upcoming cruises and Scootaround was less expensive both times. I have previously been renting from MobilityatSea but I may have to consider Scootaround next time.

[quote=kokopelli-az;54880730]Out of curiosity I compared prices for a scooter on two upcoming cruises and Scootaround was less expensive both times. I have previously been renting from MobilityatSea but I may have to consider Scootaround next time.

For clarification Mobilityatsea is a UK based company that services Southhamptom , Dover and other european ports . Mobilityatsea services only the following USA ports :

Mobiltyatsea is not an approved vendor of any of the mass market cruiselines especially those embarking from a USA port. Therefore this company does not have port clearance nor the cruiselines clearance to deliver directly to and or pick directly from the ship.