Schedule for Non-Reservation Required Shows on Anthem

kendevjay

A few months ago I found a pdf document listing all the shows on Anthem, including the ones that don't require reservations, on the RCCL website. It was the full schedule with dates and times through May 2018.

I can't find that pdf now and would like it to help figure out our schedule for our June 14 sailing on Anthem.

Does anyone have this pdf or a link to it on the website? Or any recent Cruise Compasses I could use to estimate what we could expect in June. It would be really helpful. Thanks!

A few months ago I found a pdf document listing all the shows on Anthem, including the ones that don't require reservations, on the RCCL website. It was the full schedule with dates and times through May 2018.

I can't find that pdf now and would like it to help figure out our schedule for our June 14 sailing on Anthem.

Does anyone have this pdf or a link to it on the website? Or any recent Cruise Compasses I could use to estimate what we could expect in June. It would be really helpful. Thanks!

I've been on the ship for 13 sailings, and the show times are always changing. It depends on the number of nights, port schedules, weather, headliners schedule, Tribute Bands, technical problems, where things need to be rescheduled. So many different things. It's never been the same.

Thanks Gaylemh for responding. Although showtimes can change for various reasons, I know there was a document that showed the planned show dates and times. It's possible that RCCL took it down but I was hoping it still existed somewhere. Or I'm looking for anyone who has been on a 9 night Bermuda/Carribean Anthem sailing recently and could tell me show dates and times for the no-reservation required shows.

Thanks Gaylemh for responding. Although showtimes can change for various reasons, I know there was a document that showed the planned show dates and times. It's possible that RCCL took it down but I was hoping it still existed somewhere. Or I'm looking for anyone who has been on a 9 night Bermuda/Carribean Anthem sailing recently and could tell me show dates and times for the no-reservation required shows.

I have never been aware of or seen such a document. I have been on the Anthem a few times but I have never seen it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Is this what your looking for.

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/showtimes/showtime_anthem.pdf

Thanks. It was this document but it was up-to-date for recent sailings on Anthem. At least I know I'm not totally insane :D:D. RCCL may have stopped publishing it. I could call but I feel like the customer service reps don't have as much information as Cruise Critic members.:p:p:p

Anyway thanks for responding.

Someone posted the following for our Oasis cruise last year. Not sure if it still applies. Good luck.

Go to Cruise Planner in your reservation and click on "Dining". Dining options were not available at the time, but scroll down to the bottom and there will be a line regarding other information and it has "Entertainment Showtimes". Click and a new page pops up. I highlighted the information and pasted and printed with my word processor. This helps with the planning for the week to see the entire schedule. The PDF format was an old show schedule. Not sure why.

I found it for my cruise in november. Go to th cruise planner dashboard. Half way down the page you will see a picture of the ship you will be going on, and the name of ship under the pic. Click on name of ship. Next page scroll down and click showtimes at a glance. Page was upto date in november.

Thanks. I found it but it is for the European itinerary. I don't think RCCL is keeping this pdf updated any longer. That sucks!

Oh well. I still take some recent cruise compasses for 9 night Anthem Bermuda/Carribean iten if anyone has them.

I found it for my cruise in november. Go to th cruise planner dashboard. Half way down the page you will see a picture of the ship you will be going on, and the name of ship under the pic. Click on name of ship. Next page scroll down and click showtimes at a glance. Page was upto date in november.

You realize this is for November when the ship was still in Europe 2 years ago.

Thanks. I found it but it is for the European itinerary. I don't think RCCL is keeping this pdf updated any longer. That sucks!

Oh well. I still take some recent cruise compasses for 9 night Anthem Bermuda/Carribean iten if anyone has them.

Most recent I've seen:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2511574