Atlantis....day room?

toxicfairy

Has anyone ever gotten a room for the day at Atlantis Bahamas? Looking at the Atlantis excursion but for 4 people it's a bit too much! We will be on the Seaside in July. My husband would like to go to Atlantis but there will be 4 of us and we are not comfortable spending $600 on a 4 hour excursion. I remember hearing of people getting a room for the day at Atlantis which included a passes for the water park and beach. Does anyone have any recent info on this?

Thank you!

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Forums mobile app

I’ve booked the comfort inn for this purpose. $125 includes 4 bands for Atlantis. There is a bit of wasted time this way, and i don’t believe the passes got us access to everything so weigh the pros and cons. Worked great for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've just done a dummy booking for beginning of December for 2 people and its come out at $308 for one night

You might have better luck in the Bahamas thread instead of the msc thread.

But I booked a room at comfort inn using hotel points to get the Atlantis wrist bands for the 4 of us on our cruise in a couple weeks.

You supposedly can use Marriott points to book Atlantis as well but I haven't tried this yet. Someone posted on the Bahamas board.
I have done it a couple of times. Room wasn't ready till about 4 pm but we got the band's for the water park and the dig. Showered when park closed at 6pm and then took a cab back to the ship after having dinner there.

Tried to book a room through Marriott but there was a 2 night minimum.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I have done it a couple of times. Room wasn't ready till about 4 pm but we got the band's for the water park and the dig. Showered when park closed at 6pm and then took a cab back to the ship after having dinner there.

Good to know! Thanks!

Sorry to clarify if using marriott points you can book one night. When i tried using cash there was a 2 night minimum.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Sorry to clarify if using marriott points you can book one night. When i tried using cash there was a 2 night minimum.

Do you happen to remember how many points you are required to use? I imagine it is probably 40,000+ but it says I have to call in order to use points when booking so I am unsure.

Do you happen to remember how many points you are required to use? I imagine it is probably 40,000+ but it says I have to call in order to use points when booking so I am unsure.
Last time it was 35k points in the beach towers. This was also in oct and different seasons have different costs.

Last time it was 35k points in the beach towers. This was also in oct and different seasons have different costs.

Thank you:). That is a little better then what I expected.

• 3 weeks later...
I’ve booked the comfort inn for this purpose. $125 includes 4 bands for Atlantis. There is a bit of wasted time this way, and i don’t believe the passes got us access to everything so weigh the pros and cons. Worked great for us.

May I ask what you felt you didn't get access to with the Comfort Inn passes? That is how I booked and will want to inquire before going :)

May I ask what you felt you didn't get access to with the Comfort Inn passes? That is how I booked and will want to inquire before going :)

I'm not sure what the poster is talking about. We did this and had access to everything.

I've just done a dummy booking for beginning of December for 2 people and its come out at $308 for one night

Don't try to book it through the comfort inn website. Use a 3rd party website like booking.com - the difference in room rates when I compared for my purchase were in the $100s. I was able to get my rate down to $370 for 4 adults, which equaled out to about $90 a person! Much better than the $150 cost of a day pass!