Need names of Waiters on DIVINA in the YC

CarolnLarry

Need some help on finding a good wait staff on the Divina in the YC (Le Muse). All the ones we have liked in the past have gone on vacation or elsewhere. If you have been on the Divina lately and had GREAT service please provide their names as we will be on a 21 day B2B and would really like a good crew to make our voyage more enjoyable.

Need some help on finding a good wait staff on the Divina in the YC (Le Muse). All the ones we have liked in the past have gone on vacation or elsewhere. If you have been on the Divina lately and had GREAT service please provide their names as we will be on a 21 day B2B and would really like a good crew to make our voyage more enjoyable.

You think they will give you a waiter on request? :rolleyes:

Actually they do. :rolleyes:When you meet the Maitre D on embarkation day, you can ask for a specific waiter. We did on Divina last year and was seated in his section for dinner at the same table every evening.

In our 4 cruises on the Divina I have requested certain wait staff and gotten them, but they have moved on to the seaside, vacation, and the MDR. I have also requested certain areas of Le Muse and gotten them,

We were on the Divina last Thanksgiving, and we requested Pasquale, a very nice young man from Naples. He always did a great job recommending the best items on the menu each evening. If I remember correctly, I don’t believe he transitioned to Seaside when it went into service.

And BTW, the head waiter Antonino would occasionally cook up a special pasta or dessert in the dining room, and it was always amazing!

I was on the Jan 3-14 Divina cruise. Waiters whose names I recall are Mary (Philippines), Noel (Mauritius), and Pasquale (Sorrento). This was Pasquale's last cruise on Divina. All the staff in Le Muse were well selected, but some were more withdrawn and formal than others. Victoria was the most delightful hostess, and Antonio was a great Maitre d' and quite a character. Darko was our friendly sommelier (from the Czech Republic, I think). (On my 2016 Divina cruise we had a German sommelier who was highlight of every meal with his passionate winespeak and decanting, but alas he is gone.)

• 6 months later...