Cruising Guests

ekco

Just looked at the video, I should imagine it is very expensive to go on this cruise!

Hi Linda

What are you doing here? lol.;) 7 views already. Who could they be? 1 is me, 1 is you that leaves 5.

Where did you find the video?:):)

Jan

Hi Linda

What are you doing here? lol.;) 7 views already. Who could they be? 1 is me, 1 is you that leaves 5.

Where did you find the video?:):)

Jan

It's on their website,

http://www.hebridean.co.uk/gallery/movie.html

Apparently the Queen chartered this in July for a holiday:)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-1299700/Queens-Hebridean-Princess-Scottish-cruise-ends-Scrabster-Harbour.html

She looks absolutely frozen in most of the pictures:eek:

Nearly £5000 each for 10 days in August:eek:

http://www.hebridean.co.uk/cruises/footloosechannelisles.html

looks a nice place scrabster harbour i wonder if they do a nice scrabster salad :cool:

Hello you. Hee, hee, glad you found us. All we need is Mo and RR and we can call ourselves The Outlaws.:D:D;) Not to mention all the others but I think 4 is the minimum for that, lol.

We might have to jump ship again but the other forum site in the UK might be a better possibility as they have a chat forum and private messaging. Sssh!

I wonder if Matt will be able to get back from the continent? Not sure how long he's gone for.

Perhaps we could all club together and hire the ship like the royal family. Might be a tad expensive though.:eek:

Jan

:o maybe he has nipped out for a brochure on the hebridean cruises,or called

for some apple juice.:o

Hope so, or he's not coming with us when we charter the ship, lol.:D:D

Jan

Brrr! It's cold today, 3 pairs of gloves on the dog walk. 2 pairs knitted and 1 ski gloves. After yesterday I'm now doing through the TV schedule and setting the Freesat HD, there's a lot on today!!:D:D Let's hope all the cruisers have got away for Christmas, lucky things!! Not a good time for a cruise around the Hebrides though.:eek::eek:

Jan

Brrr! It's cold today, 3 pairs of gloves on the dog walk. 2 pairs knitted and 1 ski gloves. After yesterday I'm now doing through the TV schedule and setting the Freesat HD, there's a lot on today!!:D:D Let's hope all the cruisers have got away for Christmas, lucky things!! Not a good time for a cruise around the Hebrides though.:eek::eek:

Jan

Hi jan only just started to come round decided at 1am to go shopping

to asda to miss the crowds and kids ended up falling over cardboard

and palletts.

anyway got some more brandy for the cold,ended up trying it and going

to bed at 5am.

checking prices for hebridean princess something like £2700 for 7 nights

in april what are your negotiating skills like R.R:cool::cool:

I had to go to Tesco at teatime yesterday as I had a £10 off a £30 spend voucher. It was like Mad Max in there, I've got bruises to show for it. The staff don't help either as they had trucks full of veggies cluttering up the aisles and also cages full of cardboard. What's the matter with these people? They're completely insane,:eek:. I was looking for some small apples for the blackbirds to eat and next thing there's a crowd of people around me. For heavens sake, who eats apples on Christmas day? Get a grip!!:eek::eek:

I've tried my best with RR, he's been on today but he's not biting, YET!!, lol.;)

I've been keeping away from everyone this year as I've had the flu or colds every Christmas for the past 4 years. So far, so good. I feel for you as you feel as if you have to put on an act at Christmas when really you just want to be left alone and go to bed.:):)

Jan

go to the mother inlaws for xmas dinner but we end up cooking dinner

she used to say we will have dinner at 3pm record for being late is 5 20pm

when put one oven on and the turkey in the other oven

its easier to do it ourselves,she cannot get any sprouts now and is starting

to panic now,looks like another late night trip to asda:cool:

p.s. you had any xmas disasters R.R :rolleyes:

Mrs Smug here bought her sprouts weeks ago. They were on offer £1 for a large bag in Morrisons, good quality too. I froze them into half pounds bags. This year we've given up and are staying at home on Christmas Day, just the two of us. Great!! Fed up of having to fit in with our sons' in-laws plans. The last time we were invited to our elder son's house we arrived at 1.00pm as per instructed. Walking through the front door strangely no smell of cooking, worse still went into kitchen and the cooker wasn't even on.:D Eventually had dinner at 5.00pm after 4 hours of over-excited kids screaming, too late for us. I like to get dinner on the table about 1.30pm latest then it's got all day to digest, lol. Next year youngest son and his wife instructed to get to ours at 1.00pm, 1.30pm dinner and pudding ready. 1 HOUR later he turned up with no phone call, they decided to go visiting on the way, so overcooked everything. My older brother was here and was practically eating the furniture, lol.:D:D

So we had just the 2 of us last year and it was great. AND we could slob around on the sofa all afternoon.:D

I was talking to my elderly neighbour yesterday and she was saying that her daughter gets the dinner on the table at 9.00 at night. WHAT!! I'd be up all night and the next day with indigestion.

Jan

Well I went to Sainsburys this morning, a much more select group of people in there;) (with prices to match! - lol) The paths are so bad here, like Ice rinks, that is now safer to drive once you get on the main roads. The only problem is getting back into our road, which is terrible!:(

I really fancy doing the south coast on this ship, but will have to wait until my lottery comes up:rolleyes: Then I will take you all (unless of course it's only a tenner - then you will have to pay for yourselves:rolleyes:)

RR where are yooooo??

SEEM TO BE SEEING DOUBLE HAVE TO STOP DRINKING THE

BRANDY,TRY A WHISKY NOW

For medicinal reasons of course, lol. Save some for Christmas

Thanks Linda, we'll all be there.:D:D

Just been catching up on Five, Monkey Life, on the internet. I didn't know a new series started on Monday.

RR's ignoring me but I know he's been online. Not much Christmas spirit going on (apart from devonyorkie:D), it's not our fault we've been made refugees, lol.:):) Can do no more.

Jan

Archived