NCL Sky 3 Day Bahamas - Freestyle Daily, Menus and Balcony review deck 10 room 0025

SnowLadyD

Just got back from a 3-day Bahamas cruise on the NCL Sky. I've scanned the Freestyle Dailies and will upload them later tonight once I've reduced the file size - my first post and I noticed the max file size is just under 1 mb. I might have to separate the files.

I took lots of photos and some video of the room, the menus and The Dig at Atlantis. Will try to get those up on a picture sharing website and then post a review with links.

Bottom line for this cruise was that it was nice to get away for the weekend but I won't book this ship again...too old and worn even though the cruise line says it was recently refurbished (what does that even mean?)

I'm glad to have found this website and the forums inside. I appreciate others' help finding info that the cruise lines might not be too quick to share. I'd like to give back a little, too. Will update this post later tonight or tomorrow.

Sorry I haven't gotten them uploaded yet....this week has been super busy (and will continue to be through this Sunday.) I'll do my best to get my photos uploaded. I also did a video tour of the stateroom we were in and will get that posted (probably to youtube.) I'll post a link as soon as it's available. Thanks for your patience!