Has anyone here taken the Celestyal Crystal 7 day Greece cruise? Excursion question.

jelloberries

San Diego

1 Posts

Joined Sep 2018

Posted Today, 04:18 AM

Can these excursions be taken on either day for 2 day stops? e.g. Santorini. I'm having such a hard time planning my itinerary without knowing which days these are offered. Our travel agent has already signed us up for this package.

• 1 month later...

did this early this year. had no idea what the excursions were before embarking but didnt care. As it turned out we did 3 which were fabulous.  people who did others all said they were good too. 

My advise. just go with what they give you. you will enjoy. 

• 4 weeks later...

You can do some either day--but you can also do your own thing--taxi to Akrotiri, or Oia, etc. If you want to mix things up or not do some, check with your TA first about canceling (you know they get a small commission on what they book, yes?). Plus go to Celestyal's website, go to Crystal itineraries, choose your dates, and see a bunch of other options at each port! Do look especially on Trip Advisor for other local options--there are a ton. Read my post under cabin size question for more details.And remember that on the overnights, you will stay late on the second night, so you still have 2 nights. Do ask me more if you like; I have actual in-out of port times, etc.from this past Sept.