My first cruise...

Didogaribaldi

I'm back home after an amazing holiday in Alaska, including a cruise with the Regent Mariner. This was my first cruise and I cannot find the words to describe how much I enjoyed it. The staff, the food (absolutely wonderful for vegetarians and vegans), the restaurants, the fellow passengers, the entertainment, the excursions... I felt like royalty! I was slightly dissapointed with the way people complied with the dress code. It was more casual than elegant casual and even after 6 pm there were (dark) jeans, slippers and shirts all over the place. I dressed up anyway and I loved it. There is no such thing as being overdressed, right? I loved everything about the cruise, so our next cruise will be with Regent again! Hope to meet you someday!

I'm back home after an amazing holiday in Alaska, including a cruise with the Regent Mariner. This was my first cruise and I cannot find the words to describe how much I enjoyed it. The staff, the food (absolutely wonderful for vegetarians and vegans), the restaurants, the fellow passengers, the entertainment, the excursions... I felt like royalty! I was slightly dissapointed with the way people complied with the dress code. It was more casual than elegant casual and even after 6 pm there were (dark) jeans, slippers and shirts all over the place. I dressed up anyway and I loved it. There is no such thing as being overdressed, right? I loved everything about the cruise, so our next cruise will be with Regent again! Hope to meet you someday!

So pleased you enjoyed your first Regent cruise and you will be cruising with them again. :D

Can i ask you what vegetarian and vegan meals you enjoyed the most and did you find a good variety?

Thanks. Pam.

Good of you to report — and so glad you enjoyed your cruise, the first of many more to come I hope. Mariner is our favorite Regent ship, but we greatly enjoy them all (haven't been on Navigator).

What else did you do in Alaska?

Well you are spoiled forever as far as cruising now.

I agree about the dress code. Needs to be enforced. But i am fine dressing nicely and just feeling sorry for people with no taste . (Bless their hearts.)

Don’t feel too sorry for those of us with no taste. It saves a lot of money on wardrobe that helps pay for more cruising. [emoji5]

Although I will admit that I bought a sport coat to bring along and dress up my polo shirts.

Sent from my iPad using Forums