Reykjavik excursion

I would love some help figuring out transportation for our upcoming trip. I have a list of what people typically see (thanks to all of your great ideas!!!) but I am curious what you suggest for getting around? It seems like a lot of you rented cars. Where did you rent them from? Does anyone have any tour company is that they would recommend? We actually have a group of 10 or 15 and it would be nice to all be able to ride together if it wasn't a lot more to do a private minibus tour or something

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would love some help figuring out transportation for our upcoming trip. I have a list of what people typically see (thanks to all of your great ideas!!!) but I am curious what you suggest for getting around? It seems like a lot of you rented cars. Where did you rent them from? Does anyone have any tour company is that they would recommend? We actually have a group of 10 or 15 and it would be nice to all be able to ride together if it wasn't a lot more to do a private minibus tour or something

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Even though we were (May 31st) just in Reykjvik for two port days we just did a one day excursion Golden Circle with "Your Day Tours"...We booked this with a group from our Rollcall it was wonderful...so glad we opted to just do the one day...we saw more than enough...Gullfoss Waterfall and the Geyser made this amazing...and we couldn't have had a better driver/guide.

We will be visiting Reykyavik on a cruise in 2 weeks. We have booked the Golden Circle tour with FAB tours. They have 16 seater mini buses so sound ideal for your group. Reviews are all very good.

We had 2 wonderful tours (Northern Lights, which were brilliant during our visit in December, & Golden Circle) with Time Tours. It's a small, well organized, family owned company, and we couldn't have wished for better guides/drivers. They do have, IIRC, several vans which would be fine for up to 16 pax.