Lunch on port days

cl.klink

My wife and I will be sailing on the Magic with our daughter and her family November 30. We may stay on the ship on port days while the kids and grandkids are ashore. What is open for lunch on the ship on port days?

- Joel

Cabanas buffet and the quick service places on the pool deck are open for lunch every day, including port days. One of the main dining rooms may also be open for a sit-down lunch. Each day’s Personal Navigator (delivered to your stateroom the previous night) will list the open restaurants and their hours.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

30 cruises, over 300 nights, and I've never seen a day when there wasn't a sit down restaurant open for lunch. This includes days when the ship is docked at Castaway Cay.

DCL is not like Princess, where the open dining locations vary with port days vs. sea days. There will be one sit down restaurant, Cabanas, and the various fast food outlets on the pool deck as well as room service.

From a Magic Navigator from April this year on the day the ship was docked in Nassau - Cabana's, Daisy De Lites, Duck-n Diner, Lumiere's, and Pinocchio's Pizzeria were all open for lunch.

Lunch in Lumiere's was from 12 - 1:30; the other quick service places and Cabana's had more extended hours.