issue with Ventura (anyone just come back off her)

cocowills

My parents came back last Friday no reported issues.

Entertainment was apparently excellent .The new Steven mulherne magic show a particular highlight. My mum got to sit by him which she was particular pleased about.I assume these were the first shows.

I came back from Ventura 2 weeks ago and there were definitely no issues. The acts that I saw were Hot Ticket and the Freddie Mercury Tribute act. Both were excellent!

Was the Freddie Mercury tribute Steve Larkin?

If so it’s good to hear he is still going ( haven’t seen him for around 6 years now but found his take on Freddie hilarious)

We had a cruise on Ventura 4th to 11th May, which was at the time of the problems with the Engine (we were told). We had to miss out on docking at Oporto and this was a real shame. We also felt that there was a lot of movement on the ship. Lots of rolling and pitching, but more rolling. From what we have been told, it was an unusual amount of movement considering the sea was so calm. The pools were closed many times due to the movement. We can only assume that the excess movement may have been caused by the 'Technical fault'. Being our first ever cruise we didn't have anything to compare it to but it has put my other half off and she says that she doesn't want to cruise again. I'm hoping to change her mind. On the plus side, the entertainment was superb. the headliners always put on a fantastic show. The two visiting comedians were brilliant as were the Aretha Franklin and Freddie Mercury tribute acts. There was also a resident band from jamaica and another band with a solo singer. Could not fault the entertainment, the service or the food. Loved all of it, just not the movement and missing a port.