Good Reading the “Destination Collection”

need2cruisesoon

Don't have mine yet. Love it for the deck plans even if I need a magnifying glass to see the numbers.

I think it is good marketing. We usually don't book solely on itinerary but there was a transatlantic that visits some wish list ports that other lines don't visit so we are booked.

Notice ***** is barely mentioned, I believe on 1 page and the statement is made that ***** has firewall higher than most banks but and this is key...if you don’t want it you can decline and get a card instead. I have been home the past couple of weeks and read more CC than usual and every opinion under the sun has been expressed. It seemed to be the reason many are cruising at least on CC posts. Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Princess used to give some OBC if you called them and expressed you were disappointed in your cruise was designated as *****, but you didn't have an ***** cabin

believe posters have stated the OBC is no longer given...

Spent a few hours yesterday reviewing the new Atlas (I hate the new pretentious ‘Destination Collection’ name), transferring over my notes for future cruises on the to do/wish list. I’m disappointed in the way they’ve chosen to display multi-city departure options (Scandinavia & Russia, British Isles, Hawaiian Islands), Transatlantics, and Pacific Coastal Getaways without maps and itinerary listings individually like they did in the previous Atlas edition.

We noticed that not all cruises are in the Cruise Atlas I ordered nor the Destination Collection. We have cruises booked and did not see them. Went to the website and they were there. Can’t figure out why Princess would not publish all cruises. Very strange.

Read how small a deal the ***** is in the new catalogue on page 26 ....refer you to the one page description and the fine print at the bottom saying you can Opt Out if you wish. A good deal of “ink equivalent” has been spilled on many threads about it which is apparently now “fake”. Mike

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We noticed that not all cruises are in the Cruise Atlas I ordered nor the Destination Collection. We have cruises booked and did not see them. Went to the website and they were there. Can’t figure out why Princess would not publish all cruises. Very strange.

I assume the missing cruises are April, 2019 or later. Can you post here one of the missing cruises?

Spent a few hours yesterday reviewing the new Atlas (I hate the new pretentious ‘Destination Collection’ name).

This version can now be downloaded from the Princess web site. (Still cannot order the porinted version there.)

When you save the PDF, the name it suggests to save it under is Cruise Atlas, not Destination Collection.