Airline carrier contracts

ceba

Would anyone know which airline carriers Oceania has contracts with? Primarily in Europe? I've done several searches with no success (maybe I'm using the wrong key words). I can call tomorrow but was hoping there were some night owls out there that might know!

My experience includes KLM, Lufthansa, Air France, and [glorious, IMO] Swiss. I thought O might strike a deal with Turkish [for a non-stop to Istanbul from LAX], but, so far as I know, that hasn't happened. I could be wrong -- it's been two years. Happy Flying! Happy Cruising!

They not only contract with certain carriers but only in some areas of the world. Also, there are only a certain number of seats on flights that are contracted. Once they are full, Oceania would put you on either a different flight or on another airline. The only people that know which airlines and flights are under contract are in the Oceania Air department.

British Air & Air Canada

Not sure if Regent is the same as Oceania regarding British Airways. This year (was different in the past and they are going to have a new contract next year), you can fly out of Canada on BA with no upcharge. but cannot fly on BA from the U.S. without a charge. We fly BA all the time out of Vancouver and this is what we have been told by Regent Air (supposedly similar to Oceania Air).

Air Canada has been back and forth. Sometimes we can use Air Canada and other times we cannot. Perhaps it has to do with having contracts on certain flights in certain areas.

We learned that they don't contract with United. Big disappointment to us, as we fly out of Houston where United is the majority airline, and thus our mileage program is with them. Wound up taking the allowance and making our own arrangements.

Tried to book our air deviation for April at 270 days out, but was told the contracts are not in place yet, and to try again in early November. This is for Shanghai, with return from Papeete. Anyone else having a problem? Marlene

Tahiti is the problem since they use Air Tahiti Nui and their flights are available later than other airlines.

We learned that they don't contract with United. Big disappointment to us, as we fly out of Houston where United is the majority airline, and thus our mileage program is with them. Wound up taking the allowance and making our own arrangements.

Oceania put us on United next month from NY (Newark) to Houston. (Houston to London is on British Airways). We were pleasantly surprised since that is where we have our ff miles accumulating.

Oceania put us on United next month from NY (Newark) to Houston. (Houston to London is on British Airways). We were pleasantly surprised since that is where we have our ff miles accumulating.

This is good news for us also! Thanks everyone for your input.

Make sure you check what kind of ticket you have. Some do not earn miles. Just a heads up. See what the Fare code is on the ticket...