Enclave

fielddreamer

Yikes I just paid $99 for myself on a five day Royal Princess cruise in November.

Hope somebody can confirm that a seven day pass is about the same and ten days not much more.

But I think that $7.50/pp/pd is long out of the question. Probably your $150 total cost was part of a deal with the price for two people only a tiny amount higher than for a solo like me. Still that seems like a giveaway price even for 2013; would have think the Enclave was packed on that cruise.

• 7 months later...

The Enclave appears significantly smaller than the Thermal Suite and Hydro-Therapy pool on HAL's Vista and Signature Class ships (and, I imagine on the new Pinnacle Class ships as well).

Has anyone utilized the facilities on Royal/Regal Princess and a HAL ship willing to make a comparison of the two facilities?

Just off the Regal, we paid 159 USD per person for 11 days , no further discount for the second person for couples and yes, you had to purchase this as a package for the whole cruise

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I can't find it on my cruise planner. I sail the Royal in May 2019. Do you have to wait and purchase it on the cruise? How did you like the Enclave? When were your least busiest times? Did you feel it was worth it?

I can't find it on my cruise planner. I sail the Royal in May 2019. Do you have to wait and purchase it on the cruise? How did you like the Enclave? When were your least busiest times? Did you feel it was worth it?

You have to purchase it on the ship.

Some days are more crowded than others, ie, sea days. Best time to use was during dinner time. I used the enclave on a hot weather cruise, so it never was packed. However, I would think it might be crowded on a cold-weather cruise.

They limit the number of passes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk