Fat Cats on NCL Getaway

teatoast

Does anyone know what the story is with the Fatcats jazz bar on the Getaway? Is it still going or has it been replaced? I haven't seen it in any of the current reviews? If so, does anyone know what it has been replaced with? Thanks!

Does anyone know what the story is with the Fatcats jazz bar on the Getaway? Is it still going or has it been replaced? I haven't seen it in any of the current reviews? If so, does anyone know what it has been replaced with? Thanks!

Fat Cats on the Getaway is used for various events. I attended the Captain's Cocktail Party, karaoke and it was also used as the Escape Room on my cruise last month. There were musical acts at times but I did not go to any and I did not keep my dailies. Sorry I don't have more information.

Thanks for the info everyone. As far as I can tell, the Grammy experience was replaced by Fat Cats in 2015 but I haven't seen any info on it since then so I'm just trying to figure out if Fat Cats is still on the Getaway because even NCL don't advertise it anywhere. My family love jazz so it would be a real selling point for booking the Getaway.

Thanks for the info everyone. As far as I can tell, the Grammy experience was replaced by Fat Cats in 2015 but I haven't seen any info on it since then so I'm just trying to figure out if Fat Cats is still on the Getaway because even NCL don't advertise it anywhere. My family love jazz so it would be a real selling point for booking the Getaway.

There will be live music in there basically every night - probably jazz or blues of some sort by a house band. Some evenings they might have karaoke instead of a band, but usually the band will be there for at least some of the evening. There really isn't any info to see or advertise ahead of time.

• 1 year later...

OK here's what was in Fat Cats: Day 1: Karaoke Blast, Tribute to 90's, Late Night Tunes with Let's Groove Band. Day 2: Karaoke and Disco and Funky Music and Late Night Tunes with New Generation. Day 3: Karaoke all night. Day 4: Smooth Tunes, Diva's Tribute and Late Night Romance with Let's Groove Band. Day 5: Karaoke all night. Day 6: Jazz and Lounge, Old Disco and Chart Toppers with Let's Groove Band. Day 7: Bruno Mars and Michael J. and Last Dance with Let's Groove Band.