Norwegian Getaway

tanj0870

I feel it is nicer then any Carnival ships. We are getting ready to sail the Getaway for the second time. We have also sailed 7 Carnival ships including the Vista as soon as it did it’s first Caribbean cruises. We had a Havana Cabbana. I’m sorry to say I feel Carnivals service is starting to decline. I guess it’s different for everyone.

As far as what it’s like. I would look at some of the You Tube videos. These might help you to decide if it’s what you like.

I feel it is nicer then any Carnival ships. We are getting ready to sail the Getaway for the second time. We have also sailed 7 Carnival ships including the Vista as soon as it did it’s first Caribbean cruises. We had a Havana Cabbana. I’m sorry to say I feel Carnivals service is starting to decline. I guess it’s different for everyone.

As far as what it’s like. I would look at some of the You Tube videos. These might help you to decide if it’s what you like.

Curious.....I had someone try to move me to the Carnival Vista instead of my current Getaway booking.

Can you give a little more detail of your Vista Havana experience? Likes/dislikes?

Appreciate your thoughts!