Photo Package

57eric

On our last voyage there was an option to have a photographer take you to various areas of the ship for photos. I believe you could even change clothes in between. Now I can't seem to locate information on this anywhere. Can anyone point me to the details?

Thanks.

I can't find anything about that specific photo package online either.

In the Voyage Personaliser, there is this item under "Little Luxuries", "Memories to Treasure".

QE & QM2 Private Studio Session

In the calm and privacy of our private studio, your photographer will capture stunning images of you. Images from your session are supplied on disc.

Price: $300.00

In the Cunard "Gifts and Little Luxuries" brochure, there is this item.

Queen Elizabeth/Queen Mary 2 Private Studio Session $495

Your favourite photograph from this session will be printed and mounted on stretched 16”x20” canvas.

But in the Daily Programmes from our recent June voyages on QM2 there is this item which may be what you are looking for. Unfortunately, no indication of pricing is shown for this service, presumably because it is a "bespoke" service.

Premium Portraiture

We are now offering a bespoke service on board for premium portraiture; book your private shoot, tailored to suit you. We use soft lighting conditions, natural posing and various beautiful locations on board Queen Mary 2 for the ultimate souvenir from your voyage. Times are limited for this service. Book early to avoid disappointment.

Visit the Photo Gallery, Deck 2, Stairway C

On our last voyage there was an option to have a photographer take you to various areas of the ship for photos. I believe you could even change clothes in between. Now I can't seem to locate information on this anywhere. Can anyone point me to the details?

Thanks.

Just go to the photo gallery when they open, and ask all your questions and I am sure they will help you in all your queries.👌👌

I can't find anything about that specific photo package online either.

In the Voyage Personaliser, there is this item under "Little Luxuries", "Memories to Treasure".

QE & QM2 Private Studio Session

In the calm and privacy of our private studio, your photographer will capture stunning images of you. Images from your session are supplied on disc.

Price: $300.00

In the Cunard "Gifts and Little Luxuries" brochure, there is this item.

Queen Elizabeth/Queen Mary 2 Private Studio Session $495

Your favourite photograph from this session will be printed and mounted on stretched 16”x20” canvas.

But in the Daily Programmes from our recent June voyages on QM2 there is this item which may be what you are looking for. Unfortunately, no indication of pricing is shown for this service, presumably because it is a "bespoke" service.

Premium Portraiture

We are now offering a bespoke service on board for premium portraiture; book your private shoot, tailored to suit you. We use soft lighting conditions, natural posing and various beautiful locations on board Queen Mary 2 for the ultimate souvenir from your voyage. Times are limited for this service. Book early to avoid disappointment.

Visit the Photo Gallery, Deck 2, Stairway C

Thanks. Although this is different from what I was asking about, it is probably more suited to our needs.

We did the walk around following renewal of vows a week ago which already included one picture. If you get a printed album I’m sure they will haggle. Less so on USB/disk options which for all images was quoted as $1100. The good news is a gratuity doesn’t apply to this price.

I just did this on the Queen Elizabeth. It was a 45 minute private photo session that took place around the ship (on deck, by the funnel, in the library, etc.). There was no sitting fee, but the cheapest photo package was $495 which I believe got you 5 photos. I think there was a $995 option, and I chose the $1295 option which included 40 prints, 2 8x10 frames, a 16x20 canvas, and all photos on a thumb drive. I think there was another more expensive option as well.

I found out about it when a photographer was stationed at a table in the grand lobby, although another photographer mentioned it when taking our pictures on a formal night. There was also info displayed in the photo shop.