has anyone done the panama city tour that last 8 hours?

70cruiser

• 2 weeks later...
Did it with My Friend Mario and it was excellent

I'm curious ... what made this tour "excellent"? I've used My Friend Mario's services for the Grand Tour about 4 years ago and it was, indeed, excellent ... one of the very best tour guides and tours that I've ever taken. I'm wondering about this tour of Panama City and how it compares with the ship's tour. Any insights would be appreciated! We're going in March of this year.

Susan

I'm curious ... what made this tour "excellent"? I've used My Friend Mario's services for the Grand Tour about 4 years ago and it was, indeed, excellent ... one of the very best tour guides and tours that I've ever taken. I'm wondering about this tour of Panama City and how it compares with the ship's tour. Any insights would be appreciated! We're going in March of this year.

Susan

Had the opportunity to see all the new condominium developments, visited Old Panama, Cerro Ancón, went to Miraflores locks, Amador Causeway area, Casco Viejo, all in all I feel it was a more comprehensive tour that I could get from the ship.

On most cities, I try, as much as possible, to go in my own or join a non ship sponsred tour (which in general I find to be more comprehensive and less expensive)

Hope this helped. Good trip!

I am curious about this one as well...and would appreciate any input as we want to do it thru the ship's excursion

The same here!

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

Toonye

Archived