Ovation of the Seas-escape room

There should be one still, but it needs to be booked and it is not advertised. To find out and book, see the sports staff at the Seaplex, the room is just nearby.

Awesome. Thankyou. :D

have heard that there is "escape rooms" onboard some Royal Carribbean ships. Was wondering if anyone knows if there is one on the Ovation of the Seas?

thanks Wendy

I have done the escape room challenge on Ovation and it was fun. Collaborated with other cruisers to search for clues and solve puzzles. Got out with 30 seconds to spare, (it’s time limited).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have done the escape room challenge on Ovation and it was fun. Collaborated with other cruisers to search for clues and solve puzzles. Got out with 30 seconds to spare, (it’s time limited).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Well done.:D

• 10 months later...

Bumping this up to check if the Ovation does in fact still have it’s Escape room operational? The most recent compass I can find online doesn’t seem to mention it anywhere. I would think if it’s a dedicated room they haven’t turned it into something else.

On Symphony we were able to book it ahead of time.

Has anyone on the Alaskan itineraries had this show up in their activities section? 

Edited to add apologies. I did a search for Ovation and escape room and didn’t realize this was in the Australia forum.  So my question about Alaska doesn’t really apply.  However if someone who recently sailed Ovation in Australia has done the Escape Room that would be good to know.  Thanks. 

Edited by er345
Realizing this is not the right forum

We were on Ovation in January and there was most definitely an escape room , we booked it immediately upon boarding at the Seaplex desk - a Load of fun we got out in about 45 minutes  - for some reason they don't advertise it and only run limited sessions .

They also run a very similar puzzle/game in the Two70 lounge obviously on a much bigger scale - I forget what that oen was called but it too was great fun

• Like 1

10 hours ago, rossip said:

We were on Ovation in January and there was most definitely an escape room , we booked it immediately upon boarding at the Seaplex desk - a Load of fun we got out in about 45 minutes  - for some reason they don't advertise it and only run limited sessions .

They also run a very similar puzzle/game in the Two70 lounge obviously on a much bigger scale - I forget what that oen was called but it too was great fun

Thank you so much for replying! We did the Escape Room on Symphony and had a lot of fun.  This is something I’m really looking forward to since my teenagers will be with us on Ovation. Also thanks for the heads up on where to register.