Carnival Ships with Splash Zones

CruisingPhirstTime

Carnival ships have splash zones, just not ones that allow non-potty trained kids. If your daughter is potty trained at the time of the cruise, then she can use the splash zones. Lots of people think that any splash zone will allow swim diapers, since this is generally the practice on land. Only Disney, and certain RCI ships have splash zones that allow swim diapers, and even these will have two splash zones, one for swim diapers, one that doesn't allow them.

Are there any Carnival Ships that have Splash Zones or is this an exclusively RCL option? My daughter will be 2.5 on our next cruise and I'd love to be able to her to enjoy some water fun while on the ship.

First, figure out your possible cruises, by departure port, dates, length of cruise etc. Once you have that, it's very easy to go onto Carnival's website and do a ship comparison for each of the possible cruises. They have ship deck plans and you can look and compare.

First, figure out your possible cruises, by departure port, dates, length of cruise etc. Once you have that, it's very easy to go onto Carnival's website and do a ship comparison for each of the possible cruises. They have ship deck plans and you can look and compare.

Or, just know the NO Carnival ships have splash areas for diapered kids, only some RCL ships and DCL ships have them. Two of my five kids were out of diapers by then (girls).

You could bring a blow up tub...it would only take a bit of water and she could splash at the pool deck. Empty it into a floor or shower drain...not onto the deck where it can get into the pools.

Or, just know the NO Carnival ships have splash areas for diapered kids, only some RCL ships and DCL ships have them. Two of my five kids were out of diapers by then (girls).

That had already been address by Essiesmom and so I was providing helpful advice concerning how to select a Carnival ship, given that it was very clear the child had to be potty trained.