Navigator of the seas drydock

Bob, I know liberty has suite lounge, currently what other freedom and voyager class ships have suite lounge? Also any of the smaller ships?

Besides Liberty, of the Freedom/Voyager class ships, I think only Adventure has a suite lounge right now

• 1 month later...
Since they are notifying people about the drydock, hopefully they will make an announcement soon about what upgrades they will be doing.

I have no official info on this but it seems likely that Navigator's enhancements will be similar to what Adventure recently got. You can review those by looking at the deck plans.

• 1 month later...
One reason the Windjammer is packed on this ship!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We recently cruised on Navigator and thought the included food options were extremely poor and the Windjammer was consistently jammed if your pardon the pun.

When around the pools the nearest place was Johnny Rockets which was a complete waste of time and hardly ever used by anyone on the cruise.

Surely people using the pools and sunbathing should have better snack options even if it's just to help with the congestion in the Windjammer.

Besides Liberty, of the Freedom/Voyager class ships, I think only Adventure has a suite lounge right now

I have just returned from Independence Of The Seas and the ship does have a suite lounge.There were so many diamond,diamond plus members there was always an over flow in the Olive And Twist.I think it’s a bad idea of Royal getting rid of the CL lounge to suite lounge at least diamond plus members could use the CL lounge now diamonds,plus members are all squeezed into the same place.

I have just returned from Independence Of The Seas and the ship does have a suite lounge.There were so many diamond,diamond plus members there was always an over flow in the Olive And Twist.I think it’s a bad idea of Royal getting rid of the CL lounge to suite lounge at least diamond plus members could use the CL lounge now diamonds,plus members are all squeezed into the same place.

Thanks for the update, I had forgotten about Indy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Any update on the planned dry dock? Looks like the Feb. 1, 10 & 15 sailings have also been cancelled. Was considering the Feb. 1 cruise, but I guess I'll look elsewhere. Looks like Navigator will have a 2 month dry dock.

I just booked the Feb 24 2019 and was told it was the first sailing after dry dock

Edited by kruzinkel
kk

• 3 months later...

Cool video but I hate these double rides like on Liberty. 

As a solo or if you cruise with one who can't or won't go with you, it's up to you to find a stranger to pair up with.  Takes me right back to being a geek at a high school dance hoping to find someone to dance with.