Current Pricing for Chops/Jamie's

Dining for my Mariner sailing in May 2019 has finally opened up. I have the following options:

• Chops
    • Lunch - $17.60
    • Dinner - $35.00

[*]Jamie's

• Lunch - $20.00
    • Dinner - $35.00

I thought Chops was raised to ~$50 fleet wide. Is this a "sale," or is it just the normal price on the shorter cruises? I'm debating booking both for lunch as well, but I don't remember what normal pricing is on that. Izumi is an option too, but it only says "Izumi Hibachi Experience" and wants to charge me $45 even though the menu is a la carte. Not sure what that is about. . . .

Like some other things on the ship, there's dynamic pricing in effect. So it's not just different from other ships in the fleet, but it could even vary sailing to sailing (or even by the day - Christmas will be more expensive than the other days on the same sailing). Izumi is a la carte but Hibachi is fixed price.

Dining for my Mariner sailing in May 2019 has finally opened up. I have the following options:

• Chops
    • Lunch - $17.60
    • Dinner - $35.00

[*]Jamie's

• Lunch - $20.00
    • Dinner - $35.00

I thought Chops was raised to ~$50 fleet wide. Is this a "sale," or is it just the normal price on the shorter cruises? I'm debating booking both for lunch as well, but I don't remember what normal pricing is on that. Izumi is an option too, but it only says "Izumi Hibachi Experience" and wants to charge me $45 even though the menu is a la carte. Not sure what that is about. . . .

I have not seen Chops at $50 on classes below Oasis class. It was $35 on Enchantmemt in January.

I have both Mariner and Symphony booked and the same restaurant is more on the Symphony sailing (quite pricey on Symphony... probably because it's new).

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

• Chops
    • Lunch - $17.60
    • Dinner - $35.00

[*]Jamie's

• Lunch - $20.00
    • Dinner - $35.00

For a highly civilized beginning to your cruise, I suggest Chops Lunch on departure day. :)