Seattle- Downtown car rental

gbcruise

There are several agencies that are all connected to each other. We used Enterprise, but I know there are a few others right there with them. They share office and parking space. They had a shuttle as well. It's on 3rd Ave.

If you’re planning to pick the car up near the port and drop the at the airport when I was getting quotes most of them charged a drop off fee of between $50-150 except for the quote I received from the Avis on 4th

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you’re planning to pick the car up near the port and drop the at the airport when I was getting quotes most of them charged a drop off fee of between $50-150 except for the quote I received from the Avis on 4th

Alamo doesn't seem to charge fee according to the booking confirmation off Hotwire at least. Renting at airport and dropping off downtown.

Alamo doesn't seem to charge fee according to the booking confirmation off Hotwire at least. Renting at airport and dropping off downtown.

Hmm when I quote it directly from the Alamo page it shows a drop off fee of $150. Same thing if I quote from Hotwire. Daily fee is low but it’s included in the taxes and fees. My quote is from downtown to airport so maybe that’s it. Hang onto that confirmation showing the lower total!

Edited by Ck37421

Hmm when I quote it directly from the Alamo page it shows a drop off fee of $150. Same thing if I quote from Hotwire. Daily fee is low but it’s included in the taxes and fees. My quote is from downtown to airport so maybe that’s it. Hang onto that confirmation showing the lower total!

Yeah I'm not sure. I reserved a "midsize " corolla or similar for like 77 after taxes and fees and a luxury for 107 after tax/fees for 107. No payment required on either (i'll cancel one before) for aug24-25 for my cruise Aug 25 on Ruby through hotwire. The printable thing I need to take shows pickup at SeaTac and drop off at their downtown location. I'll shuttle or uber to the port that morning.

Hotel rates out near SeaTac are more sane than in downtown Seattle. Our solution was to buy

an airport transfer from the cruise line, rent/return at SeaTac, and stay in Renton.

I went ahead and booked through aaa my car. It was only $58 renting at airport and dropping off downtown. I would do what you’re saying but had a free room through work. Booked Sheraton Bellevue. Plane gets there at 430 leave the hotel in the morning drop off and go to port.