Newbie question: beverages & complimentary laundry

vipro

Can someone help to clarify these 2 items?

Q1. They say on the website the cruise fare includes FREE UNLIMITED BEVERAGES INCLUDING FINE WINES AND PREMIUM SPIRITS

and today I accidentally looked at the benefits of Master Suites (which unfortunately I am not in) that states: 10% Discount on Premium Wine and Liquor

So my question is, is there some category of wine that is not free on board? How do I know which and how do I prevent myself from asking for some of the non-inclusive beverages without knowing?

Q2. So my cruise offers complimentary laundry (No I am not a GOLD+ member) but it does not define what complimentary mean, is it only limited for certain number of bags or it is unlimited? Again, will appreciate if they could be more transparent.

Thanks!

I can answer the beverage question. Yes, there is a level of wine and top, top shelf liquor that can be purchased. No worries about accidently ordering this, you will clearly know if something has a charge. And we have experienced no "up selling". In a specialty restaurant I seem to remember that wine for pairing with meals were identified on the menu and a price for these was clearly seen.

We have found the wines that are served to be just find.

Agree with the last poster about wine and spirits - most spirits are included but there is a connoisseur wine list with wines that have a charge. The included wine and spirits is for all categories of suites on the ship.

If you are getting included laundry, it is part of a promotion for certain cruises this summer (in the Med.). It includes everything - no limit. Your clothes come back ironed and on a hanger (or folded).

Hope that you enjoy your first Regent cruise!

With respect to spirits, it's not just well drinks that are included. Many top shelf (or at least high shelf) liquors also are. For example, if you are a scotch drinker, Glenmorangie and Macallan (at least the younger ones) are included. Pay extra for Johnny Walker Blue.

As has been stated, it usually will be clear which are which. And the bartender/waiter will tell you if there's an upcharge.

I am not familiar with this particular "complimentary free laundry offer", but am wondering if this could mean, "free, DO IT YOURSELF" laundry. This service is available on all Regent cruises. As Gold members, we get one free bag of send out laundry every 7 days. Believe me, you can get an excellent amount of clothes stuffed into those small provided bags! I probably did not see this offer because we are sailing the Caribbean next, rather than Europe. Enjoy!

Can someone help to clarify these 2 items?

Q1. They say on the website the cruise fare includes FREEUNLIMITED BEVERAGES INCLUDING FINE WINES AND PREMIUM SPIRITS

and today I accidentally looked at the benefits of Master Suites (which unfortunately I am not in) that states: 10% Discount on Premium Wine and Liquor

As a for instance as far as the discount goes, we ordered a bottle of Veuve Clicquot with dinner one evening, and because of the suite we were in they took 10% off the usual price.

I am not familiar with this particular "complimentary free laundry offer", but am wondering if this could mean, "free, DO IT YOURSELF" laundry. This service is available on all Regent cruises. As Gold members, we get one free bag of send out laundry every 7 days. Believe me, you can get an excellent amount of clothes stuffed into those small provided bags! I probably did not see this offer because we are sailing the Caribbean next, rather than Europe. Enjoy!

This is a special limited offer for the Med sailings this summer only.

Thanks both! Just don't want to be offered a bottle without realizing it's kinda special... :)

Wine stewards/sommeliers will come around & pour your wines throughout your meal - no bottles are left on tables for you to have to pour for yourselves. If you do purchase a premium bottle - the red wine bottle will be set on your table (they will still pour for you), and the white/rose/sparkling will be kept nearby in a chilled bucket. Again, they will pour for you. Spoiled!

As a for instance as far as the discount goes, we ordered a bottle of Veuve Clicquot with dinner one evening, and because of the suite we were in they took 10% off the usual price.

Hi Silver Sweetheart! Just out of curiosity, do you recall what the price was (after the 10% discount) for a bottle of the "VC" on Regent? Just for an amusing comparison, we're getting bottles of it at our local Costco (Arizona) store for around $45. Down the street at the grocery story (again, "shopper friendly" Arizona liquor laws) they charge about $80. Needless to say, they're selling more of it at the Costco than at the Safeway. Regards :D

Hi Silver Sweetheart! Just out of curiosity, do you recall what the price was (after the 10% discount) for a bottle of the "VC" on Regent? Just for an amusing comparison, we're getting bottles of it at our local Costco (Arizona) store for around $45. Down the street at the grocery story (again, "shopper friendly" Arizona liquor laws) they charge about $80. Needless to say, they're selling more of it at the Costco than at the Safeway. Regards :D

Yes, we do. It was $62.10 with the 10% discount, which we felt was quite fair. This price is current, as we just returned from our Navigator cruise this past Sunday. As we recall, that was the same price it also was a bit over a year ago when we had it on the Explorer. We went to Costco here on Maui today and noticed their price is about $46.99 per bottle (plus 4% tax). Wait until holiday time and buy it by the case from Safeway (if you have that chain in Arizona) and the price drops several dollars more.

Silver Sweethearts - I completely agree with you. Even without the 10% "suite discount" that you received, it appears that Regent's premium wine prices are actually quite reasonable - might even be called "a bargain", compared with what a "normal upscale (or any) restaurant" would charge for that same bottle of wine - it would be well over $100 at many/most restaurants out here in Phoenix/Scottsdale. Thanks so much for the quick reply. Mahalo.

Where can we access a list of the premium wines and spirits for purchase?

The list is not on their website. At one time I typed up the very long list but haven't done it in two years. There are many, many wine choices but only a few spirits have an additional cost. Almost all top shelf spirits are included.

The below list is just an example that is a bit dated of free and connoisseur wine list and free and pay liquor list. No prices for liquor but I have found it varies from cruise to cruise.

Complimentary Wine / Beer List

This is Regent's complimentary wine list. There is also a connoisseur wine list with wines available for purchase. Please note: Wines may change without notice, and some wines may not always be available.

White Wines - Compass Rose

Trinity Oaks, Pinot Grigio, Napa Valley, USA Sauvignon Blanc USA

Kendall Jackson Avant Chardonnay, California, USA

Terre dei Grifi, Fontana Candida, Frascati, Trebbiano, Malvasia, Lazio, Italy Pinot Grigio Italian

Caliterra Tributo Sauvignon Blanc Single Vineyard, Leyda Valley, Chile Chilean Viognier

Bodegas Castano, Macabeo, Chardonnay, Yecla, D.O. Spain

Jackaroo, Chardonnay, South Eastern, Australia Sauvignon Blanc NZ or Australia

Ruffino, Orvieto Classico, Grechetto, Canaiolo, Toscany, Italy

Corvo, Insolia I.G.T., Sicily, Italy Chenin Blanc South African

Bouchard Pere & Fils, Macon-Lugny, Chardonnay, Burgundy, France

Red Wines - Compass Rose

Santa Gloria Reserva, Cabernet Sauvignon, Maipo Valley, Cabernet Sauvignon Chile

Cline Cellars Ancient Vines, Zinfandel, California, USA Pinotage South African

Peter Lehmann, “Weighbridge” Shiraz, Barossa, Australia

Backhouse, Pinot Noir, Napa Valley, California, USA

Paso Creek Winery, Merlot, Paso Robles, USA

Hess Select, Cabernet Sauvignon, North Coast, USA

Emiliana Winery “Etnico”, Syrah-Malbec, Special Reserve, Colchagua Valley, Chile pure Malbec Chile

Corvo, Nero d’Avola, Sicily, Italy Red Wine Italy

M.Chapoutier, Bila-Haut, Syrah, Grenache, Cote du Rhône, France

Port Wines

Dow's White

Croft Fine Ruby

Croft Fine Tawny

Mariner/Voyager - Signatures

Chateau de Chaintre, Pouilly Fuisse, France

Le Grand Buis, Sancerre, Loire Valley, France

Château Haut Bourcier, Bordeaux Blend, Côtes de Bordeaux Blaye, France

Chateauneuf du Pape, Les Grand Chais de France, Rhône Valley, France

La Veranda/Sette Mari

Banfi Winery, Principessa Gavia, Cortese di Gavi, DOCG, Italy

Santa Margherita, Pinot Grigio, DOC, Valdadige, Italy

Placido Cellars, Chianti. D.O.C.G. Tuscany, Italy

Marchesi Fumanelli, Valpolicella Classico Superiore, D.O.C.G. Veneto, Italy

Prime 7

Genesis Winery, Chardonnay, Columbia Valley, Washington Estate, USA

Rodney Strong, Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley, California, USA

Paripaso, Cabernet Sauvignon, Paso Robles, USA

Robert Mondavi Private Selection, Meritage, Central Coast, California, USA

Champagne & Sparkling

Philippe Dublanc Brut, Sparkling, France

Val D'Oca Prosecco DOC Brut, Treviso, Italy

Champagne Montaudon, Champagne, France

Champagne Jacquart Brut Mosaique, Champagne, France

Special Wines

Ariel Cabernet Sauvignon, Alcohol free Red Wine, USA

Ariel Chardonnay, Alcohol free White Wine, USA

Beringer White Zinfandel, California, USA

Piesporter Riesling, Deinhard Riesling, Germany

Kosher Wines

Manischewitz Red Concord, Kosher Red Wine, USA

Manischewitz White Concord, Kosher White Wine, USA

Baron Herzog Cabernet Sauvignon, Kosher Red Wine, USA

Baron Herzog Sauvignon Blanc, Kosher White Wine, USA

International Beers and Cider

Amstel Light | Corona | Dos Equis | Estrella (Gluten Free) | Grolsch | Heineken | Heineken Light | Newcastle Brown Ale | Sol

Stronbow Cider | Tiger

North American Beer

Bud Light | Budweiser | Coors Light | Miller Lite | Samuel Adams

Alcohol-Free Beer

Buckler | O'Doul's

Connoisseur Wine List

These are examples of Regent's Connoisseur wines that are available for purchase. There are also complimentary wine offered.

Actual wine list onboard may vary and is subject to change. These are examples only.

CHAMPAGNE

France

Veuve Clicquot “Ponsardin” NV | Brut | Reims | 69

Moët et Chandon Imperial Rose NV | Brut | Épernay | 75

Perrier-Jouët “Belle Epoque” NV | Grand Brut | Épernay | 140

Moët et Chandon “Cuvée Dom Pérignon” 2003 | Brut | Épernay | 199

Louis Roederer “Cristal” 2005 | Brut | Reims | 325

Armand de Brignac NV | Brut Gold | Reims | 365

Louis Roederer “Cristal Rose” 2002 | Brut | Reims | 525

DESSERT WINES

Canada

Inniskillin Ice Wine 2007 | 350ml | Vidal | VQA Niagara Peninsula | 79

United States

“Dolce” Far Niente Winery 2005 | 375ml | Sémillon, Sauvignon Blanc | Napa Valley | 95

France

Château d’Yquem 1er Cru Classé 2004 | 375ml | Sémillon, Sauvignon Blanc | Sauternes | 225

WHITE WINES

France

Louis Jadot, Pouilly Fuisse 1234 | Chardonnay | Côte de Beaune | 60

Alphonse Mellot Sancerre Edmond Blanc 2011 | Sauvignon Blanc | Loire Valley | 65

Château Latour-Martillac Blanc 2012 | Sauvignon Blanc | Pessac-Léognan | 70

Louis Jadot Meursault, 1er Cru Charmes 2009 | Chardonnay | Côte de Beaune | 75

Louis Jadot, Puligny Montrachet A.O.C. 2009/2010/2011 | Chardonnay | Côte de Beaune | 80

Guigal, Condrieu 1234 | Sauvignon Blanc | Loire Valley | 85

M. Chapoutier, Hermitage Blanc Chante-Alouette 1234 | Marsanne | Rhône Valley | 90

Bouchard Pere & Fils, Chassagne Montrachet 1234 | Chardonnay | Côte de Beaune | 110

Domaine Dauvissat, Chablis Premier Cru 2010 | Chardonnay | Burgundy | 120

Château Smith Haut Lafitte Blanc 2011 | Sauvignon Blanc | Pessac-Léognan | 175

Corton-Charlemagne Grand Cru Louis Jadot 1234| Chardonnay | Côte de Beaune | 190

Y D’YQUEM - A.O.C Bordeaux 2013 | Sémillon, Sauvignon Blanc | Sauternes | 210

Germany

Dr. H. Thanisch, Brauneberger Spätlese 2006 | Riesling | Mosel | 60

Dr. Loosen, Wehlener Sonnenuhr 2012 | Riesling | Mosel | 70

Italy

Cervaro, Castello della Sala 2010 | Chardonnay | Umbria | 60

Tenuta dell’ Ornellaia Poggio alle Gazze 2012 | Sauvignon Blanc | Tuscany | 65

Angelo Gaja “Rossj-Bass” D.O.C. 2008 | Chardonnay | Piedmont | 85

New Zealand

Cloudy Bay 2011 | Sauvignon Blanc | Marlborough | 60

South Africa

Ken Forrester FMC 2012 | Chenin Blanc | Stellenbosch | 65

United States

Woodward Canyon 2012 | Chardonnay | Washington State | 60

Robert Mondavi Winery Fumé Blanc Reserve To-Kalon Vineyard 1234 | Fume Blanc | Napa Valley | 60

Joseph Phelps 2012 | Sauvignon Blanc | Napa Valley | 60

Cakebread Cellars 2012 | Chardonnay | Napa Valley | 65

Chappellet 1234 | Chenin Blanc | Napa Valley | 65

Patz & Hall Dutton Ranch 2012 | Chardonnay | Russian River Valley | 70

Paul Hobbs 1234 | Chardonnay | Russian River Valley | 75

Far Niente Winery 1234 | Chardonnay | Napa Valley | 95

RED WINES

Argentina

Achaval Ferrer 1234 | Malbec | Mendoza | 60

Alta Vista Alto 2007 | Malbec, Cabernet Sauvignon | Mendoza | 85

Catena Zapata Argentino 1234 | Malbec | Mendoza | 110

Australia Chateau Tanunda Noble Baron 2008 | Shiraz | Barossa Valley | 60

Two Hands Lily’s Garden 1234 | Shiraz | Barossa Valley | 75

Penfolds Grange 2009 | Shiraz | Barossa Valley | 825

Penfolds Bin 620 2008 | Cabernet, Shiraz | Coonawarra | 1200

Chile

Montes Purple Angel 1234 | Carménère | Colchagua Valley | 75

Concha Y Toro “Don Melchor” 2008 | Cabernet Sauvignon | Puente Alto | 95

Sena 2012 | Bordeaux Blend | Aconcagua Valley | 125

Viña Almaviva, Baron Philippe de Rothschild and Concha Y Toro 1234 | Bordeaux Blend | Puente Alto | 220

France

M. Chapoutier Chateauneuf Du Pape La Bernardine 2010 | Rhône Blend | Rhône Valley | 60

La Chapelle de La Mission Haut-Brion 2011 | Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot | Pessac-Léognan | 75

Château Cantemerle 5ème Cru Classé 2007 | Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot | Haut Médoc | 80

Château Fombrauge, Grand Cru 2008 | Cabernet Franc, Merlot | Saint-Émilion | 85

Louis Jadot, Corton Pougets Grand Cru 2007 | Pinot Noir | Côte de Beaune | 95

Jean Claude Boisset CV Gevrey Chambertin 2009 | Pinot Noir | Côte de Nuits | 100

Château Talbot, 4ème Cru Classé 2004 | Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot | St. Julien | 120

Château Smith Haut Lafitte, Grand Cru Classé de Graves 2007 | Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot | Pessac-Léognan | 140

Château Ducru Beaucaillou 2011 | Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot | Saint Julien | 175

Château Cos d’Estournel 2011 | Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot | Saint Estèphe | 225

Château Figeac, Grand Cru Classé “B” 2007 | Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot | Saint-Émilion | 245

Château Lynch Bages, 5ème Cru Classé 2006 | Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot | Pauillac | 275

Château Haut-Brion Rouge 2011 | Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot | Pessac-Léognan | 315

Château Palmer, 3ème Grand Cru Classé 2007 | Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot | Margaux | 425

Château Mouton Rothschild, 1er Cru Classé 2001/2004 | Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot | Pauillac | 815

Château Cheval Blanc, 1er Grand Cru Classé “A“ 2002 | Cabernet Franc, Merlot | Saint-Émilion | 840

Château Ausone, 1er Grand Cru Classé “A” 2002 | Cabernet Franc, Merlot | Saint-Émilion | 1100

Château Margaux, 1er Cru Classé 1997 | Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot | Margaux | 1150

Italy

Il Borro IGT Toscana Rosso 2008 | Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Petit Verdot | Tuscany | 60

Castello Banfi, “Summus” D.O.C. 2007 | Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah | Tuscany | 65

Castello Banfi Brunello di Montalcino 2008 | Sangiovese | Tuscany | 70

I Saltari, Amarone della Valpolicella DOCG 2007 | Corvina, Rondinella, Molinara | Veneto | 75

Brunello di Montalcino, Silvio Nardi 2009 | Sangiovese | Tuscany | 80

Tenuta San Guido “Guidalberto”, I.G.T 2009/2010 | Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Sangiovese | Tuscany | 85

Masi Riserva Costasera Amarone Classico 2008 | Corvina, Rondinella, Oseleta, Molinara | Veneto | 90

Marchesi de Frescobaldi Castello di Nipozzano Mormoreto 2011 | Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah | Tuscany | 90

Marchesi Antinori Tignanello 2009 | Sangiovese | Tuscany | 95

Tommasi Amarone della Valpolicella DOCG 1.5l 2007 | Corvina, Rondinella, Molinara | Veneto | 130

Mondavi / Frescobaldi, Luce Della Vite I.G.T. 2006/2009 | Sangiovese, Merlot | Tuscany | 140

Masi Mazzano Amarone 2007 | Corvina, Rondinella, Molinara | Veneto | 175

Tenuta San Guido “Sassicaia” D.O.C. 2010 | Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc | Tuscany | 225

Angelo Gaja, “Darmagi” Langhe D.O.C. 2005 | Cabernet Sauvignon | Piedmont | 265

Angelo Gaja “Sperss” Langhe, D.O.C. 2005 | Nebbiolo, Barbera| Piedmont | 289

Marchesi Antinori “Solaia” I.G.T. 2008 | Cabernet Sauvignon, Sangiovese, Cabernet Franc | Tuscany | 335

New Zealand

Craggy Range, Te Muna Road Vineyard 2011 | Pinot Noir | Martinborough | 70

Pegasus Bay 2011 | Pinot Noir | Waipara Valley | 80

Spain Altadi

Valdegines 2011 | Tempranillo | Rioja Alavesa| 65

Torres Mas (Black Label), La Plana 2009 | Cabernet Sauvignon | Peñedes | 80

Arzuaga Reserva 2009 | Tempranillo, Merlot and Albillo | Ribera del Duero | 85

Vega Sicilia Alion 2009 | Tempranillo | Ribera del Duero | 90

Artadi Pagos Viejos 2009 | Tempranillo | Rioja Alavesa | 100

United States

Hartford 2010 | Zinfandel | Russian River Valley | 60

Archery Summit Arcus Estate 2012 | Pinot Noir | Willamette Valley | 60

Lagier - Meredith Vineyards “Mt. Veeder” 2006 | Syrah | Napa Valley | 65

Duckhorn Vineyards 2010 | Merlot | Napa Valley | 65

Silver Trident “Benevolent Dictator” 2011 | Pinot Noir | Russian River Valley | 70

Belle Glos 2011 | Pinot Noir| Las Alturas | 70

Nickel & Nickel “Ponzo Vineyard” 2009 | Zinfandel | Russian River Valley | 70

Silver Trident “Twenty Seven Fanthoms” 2011 | Cabernet Sauvignon | Napa Valley | 75

Joseph Phelps 2010 | Cabernet Sauvignon | Napa Valley | 75

Jordan 2008 | Cabernet Sauvignon | Alexander Valley | 75

Groth Winery 2010 | Cabernet Sauvignon | Napa Valley | 80

Benziger Estate “Tribute” Biodynamic Certified Vineyards 2006 | Meritage | Sonoma Mountain | 83

Domaine Drouhin 2012 | Pinot Noir | Willamette Valley | 85

Chateau Ste. Michelle & Marchesi Antinori, “Col Solare” 2006/2008 | Cabernet Sauvignon, Sangiovese | Columbia Valley | 95

Heidi Barret “Pirate TreasuRed” 2010 | Meritage | Napa Valley | 105

Caymus Vineyards 2011 | Cabernet Sauvignon | Napa Valley | 105

Chiarello Family Estates, “Eileen Single Vineyard” 2009 | Cabernet Sauvignon | Napa Valley | 110

Duckhorn Vineyards 2009 | Magnum | Merlot | Napa Valley | 125

Beringer Vineyards Bancroft Ranch Howell Mountain 2006 | Merlot | North Coast | 125

Silverado Vineyards Stags Leap District Solo 2009 | Cabernet Sauvignon | Napa Valley| 125

Shafer Relentless 2011 | Syrah | Napa Valley | 130

Cakebread Cellars “Dancing Bear” 2009/2010 | Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc | Napa Valley | 140

Far Niente Winery 2010 | Cabernet Sauvignon | Napa Valley | 155

Rubicon Estate, “CASK” 2008 | Magnum | Cabernet Sauvignon | Napa Valley | 185

Joseph Phelps Vineyards “Insignia” 2006 | Cabernet Sauvignon | Napa Valley | 215

Baron Philippe de Rothschild & Robert Mondavi “Opus One” 2009 | Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot | Napa Valley | 275

Heidi Barret “Amuse Bouche” 2009 | Merlot, Cabernet Franc | Napa Valley | 425

Vérité la Joie 2002 | Cabernet Sauvignon | Sonoma County | 495

Complimentary & For Purchase Liquor List

These are examples of the type of complimentary and for purchase liquor that is available onboard.

Availablitiy onboard may vary and is subject to change. These are examples only.

BLENDED SCOTCH WHISKEY

Ballentine's | Chivas Regal | Cutty Sark | Dewar's White Label | J&B Rare

Johnnie Walker Black Label | Johnnie Walker Red Label

Also available for purchase

Chivas Royal Salute | Johnnie Walker Blue Label | Johnnie Walker Gold Label

IRISH WHISKEY

Bushmills Original | Jameson

Midleton Very Rare

RUM

Bacardi Carta Blanca | Bacardi Limón | Captain Morgan Spiced | Mount Gay | Myers’s

Pyrat Cask 1623

TEQUILA

Don Julio Añejo | Jose Cuervo Gold | Margaritaville Silver | Patrón Reposado

Casa Dragones 100% Pure blue agave Joven

BOURBON

Jack Daniel’s | Jim Beam | Maker’s Mark | Wild Turkey

VODKA

Absolut | Absolut Citrón | Absolut Kurant | Absolut Mandrin | Belvedere | Chopin (Gluten Free) | Grey Goose

Ketel One | Smirnoff | Stolichnaya | Tito’s (Gluten Free) | Van Gogh Chocolate | Van Gogh Espresso | Voli

Kauffmann

GIN

Beefeater, London Dry | Bombay Sapphire, London Dry | Gordon’s, London Dry | Tanqueray, Special Dry

CANADIAN WHISKY

Canadian Club | Crown Royal | Seagram’s Seven Crown | Seagram’s V.O.

SINGLE MALT SCOTCH WHISKY

Glenfiddich 12 Years | Glenlivet 12 Years | Glenmorangie The Original 10 Years | Macallan Select Oak

Dalmore 18 Years | Lagavulin 16 Years | Macallan Estate Reserve | Talisker 10 Years

CALVADOS

Berneroy La Toquet

ARMAGNAC

Cle des Ducs V.S.O.P.

Laressingle X.O. Grand Reserve

COGNAC

Camus V.S.O.P. | Courvoisier V.S.O.P. | Rémy Martin V.S.O.P.

Camus “Joséphine” | Courvoisier X.O. | Hennessy X.O. | Hennessy Paradis | Rémy Martin Louis XIII | Rémy Martin X.O.

APERITIFS & VERMOUTH

Aperol | Campari | Dubonnet | Lillet | Martini Bianco | Martini Rosso | Noilly Prat | Pernod | Pimm’s No. 1

CHAMPAGNE & SPARKLING WINES BY THE GLASS

Montaudon Brut Champagne | Phillippe Dublanc Blanc de Blancs | Val D'Oca Prosecco

LIQUEURS

Amaretto Disaronno | B&B | Bailey's Irish Cream | Chambord | Chocolate Godiva Liqueur | Cointreau

Creme de Cacao Dark & White | Creme de Cassis | Creme de Menthe | D.O.M. Benedictine | Drambuie

Frangelico | Galliano | Grand Marnier | Kahlua | Limoncello | Malibu | Midori | Peppermint Schnapps

Peter Heering Cherry Liqueur | Sambuca | Southern Comfort | St. Germain | Tia Maria

DIGESTIFS

Fernet Branca | Jagermeister

GRAPPA

Grappa Amarone Riserva Privata Barricata | Grappa Sandro Bottega

Sette Mari Grappa "Gift Bottle" (gift bottle with handmade Murano glass - limited edition)

SAKE

Ty.Ku | Sho Chiku Bai

Cigars & Cigarettes For Purchase

For smoking, in designated areas only.

CIGAR LIST

Cohiba Cigarillo Club | 3

Cohiba Esplendidos | 40

Cohiba Genios Maduro 5 | 52

Cohiba Lanceros | 45

Cohiba Siglo III | 18

H. Upmann Coronas Major Tubos | 8

H. Upmann Magnum 50 | 16

Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Especial | 20

Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No. 2 | 25

Montecristo Puritos | 3

Montecristo No. 4 | 11

Montecristo Tubos | 18

Partagas 8/9/8 | 18

Partagas de Luxe Tubos | 23

Romeo Y Julieta Churchill Tubos | 18

CIGARETTES LIST

Benson & Hedges Premium | 3.75

Dunhill Menthol | 3.75

Marlboro Green Menthol | 3.75

Marlboro Lights | 3.75

Marlboro Reds | 3.75

Edited by Marq
edited to remove inadvertent links

Marc - we are recently (5/25) off Navigator's World Cruise - interesting to note that the included wines were different from your list (though I realize that list may be somewhat dated) - seems like Regent changes it up once in awhile. Wish I could post a list of what we had for the 137 days....but you know, alcohol was involved ;););)

Kwaj, not surprised that the complimentary wines were different; Regent has sure been changing them up a lot (seems Santa Margherita is the only one that has stayed for last 10 years). I am more aware of the whisky choices and those listed were the ones available on my last two cruises.

Marc

Anyone know if there is a limit as to how many bottles of wine can be brought aboard ship? Will be embarking from Barcelona on Voyager TA in November and am considering purchasing some special wines for the cruise while in the city.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know if there is a limit as to how many bottles of wine can be brought aboard ship? Will be embarking from Barcelona on Voyager TA in November and am considering purchasing some special wines for the cruise while in the city.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is unlimited - as much as you can carry. You may want to pick up some wines along the way. And, as you likely know, there is no corkage fee:D