Email

jiwdurando

While we are gone I have my parents watching my dog. I am hoping to be able to email home once a day just to check in with them. I looked at the internet packages but I'm not sure I need all that. Is there someone where on the Carnival Pride where you can check and send emails? I appreciate the help. We haven't left the dog for this long before so I'm a bit anxious.

Do your parents have a FB account? You can send instant messages that way using the Social Media package that runs $5 per day. Otherwise you're paying more for the internet package.

I completely understand keeping track of the fur babies while on vacation. I do the same thing. :)

No they are old school, no facebok, though I've tried lol

While we are gone I have my parents watching my dog. I am hoping to be able to email home once a day just to check in with them. I looked at the internet packages but I'm not sure I need all that. Is there someone where on the Carnival Pride where you can check and send emails? I appreciate the help. We haven't left the dog for this long before so I'm a bit anxious.

Your parents raised you just fine I assume. No doubt they can handle a dog for a week or so But it does sound like the $1.99 per minute is the way to go. Just set a time everyday you will call. To save money you could tell them to only pickup the phone if something is wrong (or some such strategy).

I’d either go with the 1.99 phone call for 3 minutes or set them up with something like Facebook messenger or WhatsApp. I get they are old school but if they have smart phones and you set it up before hand, I’m sure it would work. And the social package is like $4 per day.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Don't worry your dog will be fine. We leave our two cats home for two weeks at a time. My wife's son stops by every other day and gives them food and water, plus checks the house. I was a little edgy the first time but got used to it. Just ask any crew member they know all the free WiFi places in all the ports.

Your parents raised you just fine I assume. No doubt they can handle a dog for a week or so But it does sound like the $1.99 per minute is the way to go. Just set a time everyday you will call. To save money you could tell them to only pickup the phone if something is wrong (or some such strategy).

O I am sure my parents will be ok, its more that my parents are older and I worry about them watching her. I'm sure they will be ok, its more just me worrying.