Devil's Isle Cruise Beach Snorkel

BDM12

I tried a search, but didn't find anything recent? Any feedback on this shore excursion? Family of 5...I have two children that are like fish, and one that hates water (and by children I mean ages 12-16). Trying to find something that everyone can enjoy. Thanks for any input!

I tried a search, but didn't find anything recent? Any feedback on this shore excursion? Family of 5...I have two children that are like fish, and one that hates water (and by children I mean ages 12-16). Trying to find something that everyone can enjoy. Thanks for any input!

Hi, Beverly! One of my favorite things to do is great and very cost-effective for families. I rent a Boston Whaler! There is a recent thread about it here in the Bermuda forum. We have used Somerset Watersports, but the family that recently rented the boat used a different provider. You’ll explore secluded beaches, see a shipwreck and feed the fish there (bring Cheerios from the ship), go under the World’s Smallest Drawbridge and more. Pull right up to Woody’s dock for an unforgettable lunch (the delicious fish sandwich feeds two adults), even see a mysterious deserted village. Order a Franko’s Adventure and Dive Map from Amazon, and give it to the kid who hates water. They are the official navigator for the journey, and everyone has a great day! Here is a link to Tj&3littlecuties experience: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2635304