Diamond Club bennefits on Enchatment and Majesty of the Seas

i just read a posting on CC that the three drinks posted daily on the sea pass card is no longer done for Diamond Club members. Has anyone else had this experience for the Enchatment or Majesty of the Seas?

Where did you see this?

I was reading ship reviews of Empress of the Seas. It was posted for a June cruise.

I don't think it's true, Diamond and above are still getting the 3 drink vouchers per evening.

I was reading ship reviews of Empress of the Seas. It was posted for a June cruise.

That post had it backwards. The Empress has no lounge. But it offers the 3 drinks on your sea pass (sometimes the bartenders don't count past 2). The Majesty uses the Viking Crown for "happy hours" and they still allow the 3 drink deal.

Hello I was wondering where the concierge lounge is for suite members? Does the ship have one? If not how do we get the benefits from the concierge lounge. We have been on other RC ships and there is one with someone there to help us and breakfast in am and cocktails at night. Thank you.

Hello I was wondering where the concierge lounge is for suite members? Does the ship have one? If not how do we get the benefits from the concierge lounge. We have been on other RC ships and there is one with someone there to help us and breakfast in am and cocktails at night. Thank you.

Enchantment has a Concierge Lounge up in the Viking Crown area, Majesty has no CL.

Enchantment has a Concierge Lounge up in the Viking Crown area, Majesty has no CL.

Thank you. So we get nothing at all. No Happy Hour. No person to help with reservations. Hmm if that is so might do a different ship.

Thank you. So we get nothing at all. No Happy Hour. No person to help with reservations. Hmm if that is so might do a different ship.

Majesty does have a free cocktail period up in the VIking Crown, just like in the lounges on other ships. However, no dedicated concierge, no continental breakfast, and no 24 hour free specialty coffee.