Deluxe drink pkg. with diamond discount?

Booked Jewel of the Seas for Jan. 18th, 2019. Currently showing 20 percent discount if I prepurchase drink pkg. They're saying that's $48 day, plus gratuity. It comes to a little over $1k for the two of us for this 9 nighter.

I know we can purchase it, and if it goes down, just cancel and repurchase. But my question is, if we wait to book on board (and the current price does not increase), what can we expect to pay with our diamond discount?

But my question is, if we wait to book on board (and the current price does not increase), what can we expect to pay with our diamond discount?

With the dynamic pricing it is very difficult to predict what the price will be on board - you'll get 30% off whatever it is (assuming the D+ discount stays the same - that could also change)

Booked Jewel of the Seas for Jan. 18th, 2019. Currently showing 20 percent discount if I prepurchase drink pkg. They're saying that's $48 day, plus gratuity. It comes to a little over $1k for the two of us for this 9 nighter.

I know we can purchase it, and if it goes down, just cancel and repurchase. But my question is, if we wait to book on board (and the current price does not increase), what can we expect to pay with our diamond discount?

There have been several reports that a discount for Diamonds on the beverage package is not offered on every ship. If it is it’s only 20% off of the higher on board price.

Never seen 20% off for diamonds only 30% for diamond plus.

When Royal first started offering drink package discounts based on C&A levels, some ships did offer a 20% discount to Diamonds, but that didn't last very long.