Another cheers vs bon voyage question

I see you can only order two bottle of liquor to the room for the entire cruise— only two.

And we can bring one bottle of wine per each person. So that would be 4 really.

If we bought cheers instead, can we have cheers and still order two bottles to the room?

(4 couples celebrating two birthdays)

I see you can only order two bottle of liquor to the room for the entire cruise— only two.

And we can bring one bottle of wine per each person. So that would be 4 really.

If we bought cheers instead, can we have cheers and still order two bottles to the room?

(4 couples celebrating two birthdays)

Yep. And you might want to order a new liver while you are at it....

And if it is 4 couples, that is 8 bottles of wine. And 2 bottles of liquor per stateroom.

Yep. And you might want to order a new liver while you are at it....

And if it is 4 couples, that is 8 bottles of wine. And 2 bottles of liquor per stateroom.

This is a group of drinkers from Louisiana (I don’t drink much). Really probably 3 bottles of wine will be knocked off at sail away on the balcony party. Not to mention mimosas with breakfast.

Thanks for the speedy reply.

Just so you know....not that I've ever seen it enforced, but you never know....when you purchase thru Bon Voyage you agree that you will only drink the purchased liquor in your cabin. If you intend to walkabout make sure that you bring a Tervis cup and maintain a low profile. I'll refrain from commenting on your vital organs, LOL!

Just so you know....not that I've ever seen it enforced, but you never know....when you purchase thru Bon Voyage you agree that you will only drink the purchased liquor in your cabin. If you intend to walkabout make sure that you bring a Tervis cup and maintain a low profile. I'll refrain from commenting on your vital organs, LOL!

Thanks! One set of friends booked the cabin next to our aft wrap, so I’ll make sure they stand over the line for their balcony property!!

The 2 bottle limit per cabin is only on the pre-purchase. Once the ship is underway you can order up to an additional 2 bottles per stateroom from room service.

If wine is the preferred beverage there is the Cruise the Vineyards wine bottle package, it would save you up to 25% off the single bottle on board purchase. Depending on the cruise length they will offer either a 3 or 5 bottle package at at least 2 different price points. Each price point has about 10 different wines to choose from, for more current info closer to your cruise search the Carnival.com FAQs using the term "Vineyards".

The 2 bottle limit per cabin is only on the pre-purchase. Once the ship is underway you can order up to an additional 2 bottles per stateroom from room service.

If wine is the preferred beverage there is the Cruise the Vineyards wine bottle package, it would save you up to 25% off the single bottle on board purchase. Depending on the cruise length they will offer either a 3 or 5 bottle package at at least 2 different price points. Each price point has about 10 different wines to choose from, for more current info closer to your cruise search the Carnival.com FAQs using the term "Vineyards".

Thank you!