Jewel of Seas Diamond Plus Perks

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to clarify this. I had read on CC that the Jewel did not have a special room for breakfast for suites because of the layout of the specialty restaurants. I thought that the breakfast in a specialty restaurant was only on the Explorer class and larger. I am interested because we have a grand suite for the first time on the Jewel next spring.

Thanks to the OP for posting this question.

Just wanted to clarify this. I had read on CC that the Jewel did not have a special room for breakfast for suites because of the layout of the specialty restaurants. I thought that the breakfast in a specialty restaurant was only on the Explorer class and larger. I am interested because we have a grand suite for the first time on the Jewel next spring.

Thanks to the OP for posting this question.

The Radiance class ships normally use one of Chops or Giovanni's for a sit down, made to order breakfast for those in Grand Suites (and better) plus Pinnacle members. Jewel also has a small room in the forward starboard part of Windjammer for those same guests to use as seating, but my experience has been that a good number of people ignore the sign and it fills up anyhow.

What about Enchantment? Will it be in Chops?

I've not cruised on Enchantment lately, but Chops would be my guess on that ship, since there are no other venues that would make sense.

The Radiance class ships normally use one of Chops or Giovanni's for a sit down, made to order breakfast for those in Grand Suites (and better) plus Pinnacle members. Jewel also has a small room in the forward starboard part of Windjammer for those same guests to use as seating, but my experience has been that a good number of people ignore the sign and it fills up anyhow.

Thank You Bob. We like a real (Hot food) breakfast in a calm atmosphere so this will

be a dream come true. Not much for small talk early in the AM in the dining room.

Thank You Bob. We like a real (Hot food) breakfast in a calm atmosphere so this will

be a dream come true. Not much for small talk early in the AM in the dining room.

I agree, that breakfast is one of the best perks.

Was it a separate area just for diamond plus or was it for diamond AND diamond plus?

Just off Jewel on Sunday. Diamond and up had a separate breakfast area of the dining room in the very aft starboard. There were not very many guests using it the entire two weeks we were on there. Nice and quiet and yes, complimentary specialty coffee at breakfast.

Hello,

Does anybody know if they have a special place on the Jewel of the Seas for breakfast for diamond plus and Pinnacle members?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On my last 2 trips on the Jewel there was a Diamond/Diamond Plus breakfast in the Main Dining Room. It was on a different floor from the regular breakfast. Had a buffet and waitstaff. Service was excellent. Most of the tables were by the windows. Nicest D/D+ breakfast of all the ships I've been on.