Ice cream and soft drink packages

Lees Cruisin

We have 2 children aged 10 and 8. We are looking to book a ice cream and soda package for our cruise on the Azura.Do both children have to book these packages or can i just get one and let them share 20 ice creams and 20 soft drinks between them which i think is more than enough

We have 2 children aged 10 and 8. We are looking to book a ice cream and soda package for our cruise on the Azura.Do both children have to book these packages or can i just get one and let them share 20 ice creams and 20 soft drinks between them which i think is more than enough

You can just buy one card and share between the children.

Never bothered with ice cream packages in the past but are they just limited to single scoop ice cream in a cone or does it include ice cream sundae and magnum etc.

It is only the soft ice cream(vanilla) from a machine.You have to pay for Magnums/speciality ice creams etc

It is only the soft ice cream(vanilla) from a machine.You have to pay for Magnums/speciality ice creams etc

Ok, I assumed it would be limited but thanks for the confirmation.

For me it will be pay as you go as I like the occasional Magnum and ice cream Sundae !!! :D

Sorry for the silly question.... is there any free ice cream on the ship outside of meal times? How much is ice cream?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No free ice cream outside meal times unlike some other cruise lines.Prices reasonable-I think they are comparable with ice cream prices in the uk.They do have some unusual flavours for dessert in the MDR including salt and vinegar ice cream!(I didn t meet anyone who enjoyed it!)

As previous poster says the ice creams are reasonably priced and similar to land based prices in the UK.

Here is one I sampled on one of my previous cruises. :D:cool:

[ATTACH]426194[/ATTACH]

Wish there was a like button! :):p

How much are the ice cream sundaes etc [emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

£3.25 from the Riviera Bar on Britannia last year.

They may have gone up a little since then but still yummy and good value.:D

Enjoy.:cool: