Error in Personaliser

pamploner

I'm trying to input my personal info in Personaliser in P&O website and getting this error:

"An unexpected error has occurred on this page, we apologize for the loss of service. If this problem persists, please contact our Customer Contact Centre on 0843 374 0111"

Tried many times, over 3 days, many format variations, same error. I am US based and Customer Contact is not toll free.

Help. Thanks.

I'm trying to input my personal info in Personaliser in P&O website and getting this error:

"An unexpected error has occurred on this page, we apologize for the loss of service. If this problem persists, please contact our Customer Contact Centre on 0843 374 0111"

Tried many times, over 3 days, many format variations, same error. I am US based and Customer Contact is not toll free.

Help. Thanks.

Make sure your booking reference is correct with the time of travel.

I had an old reference showing which it saved and couldn't log in. I deleted the reference and entered the correct booking reference and got straight in.

There was a problem regarding the new privacy laws a few months ago which P&O emailed us about and we had to respond to to clarify they could still contact us.

Help. Thanks.

You could try this old P&O Toll Free number to see if it still works

08000 523840