BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 12:12 AM.
29 Posts
Joined Sep 2017
I will now no longer be travelling on the cruise where I had started a Roll Call, as I have changed my reservation to another cruise line for another date. How can I opt out of the Roll Call ? Can't seem to figure it out. Also, does it matter if I am no longer on the cruise, for which I started the Roll Call ... or do I need to do anything about it? Not sure how it works .
Central Illinois
136,973 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
Originally posted by Topaz27
I will now no longer be travelling on the cruise where I had started a Roll Call, as I have changed my reservation to another cruise line for another date. How can I opt out of the Roll Call ? Can't seem to figure it out. Also, does it matter if I am no longer on the cruise, for which I started the Roll Call ... or do I need to do anything about it? Not sure how it works .
Nothing to do, no mechanism to opt out, just ignore the thread.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Bob

Past Cruises

Celebrity: Mercury
RCCL: Adventure, Allure, Brilliance, Enchantment, Explorer, Freedom, Independence, Jewel, Legend, Liberty, Majesty, Mariner, Monarch, Navigator, Oasis, Radiance, Rhapsody, Serenade, Sovereign, Vision, Voyager
Victoria, BC
1,653 Posts
Joined May 2007
Topaz27 ~ I appreciate you wanting to "do something" about having started the roll call and, now that your plans have changed, will no longer be on the cruise. Often people just drop out, leaving others to wonder if they're dead or alive . . . or somewhere in between. To me, the gracious and mature thing to do is post, letting people know that. If you have been organizing any tours involving others, that's a loose end you'd want to tie up.

Most of us (the mature and gracious ones, anyway, lol) do appreciate when people come back and post, whether they be the TS (thread starter) or simply another roll caller. It kinda closes the loop and doesn't leave others wondering what became of them.

Good on you for asking!
~ Linda
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
CoolChile
29 Posts
Joined Sep 2017
Originally posted by CoolChile
Topaz27 ~ I appreciate you wanting to "do something" about having started the roll call and, now that your plans have changed, will no longer be on the cruise. Often people just drop out, leaving others to wonder if they're dead or alive . . . or somewhere in between. To me, the gracious and mature thing to do is post, letting people know that. If you have been organizing any tours involving others, that's a loose end you'd want to tie up.

Most of us (the mature and gracious ones, anyway, lol) do appreciate when people come back and post, whether they be the TS (thread starter) or simply another roll caller. It kinda closes the loop and doesn't leave others wondering what became of them.

Good on you for asking!
~ Linda
Hi Linda,
Just posted about this on the Roll Call.
However nothing is really moving on it as yet ... a bit slow ... just 6 members have joined the roll call :P
Victoria, BC
1,653 Posts
Joined May 2007
Thank you for coming back and responding to my post, Topaz27. I did go to your RC and saw that you posted about cancelling the cruise.

Nice to see you're one of the 'gracious and mature' ones around these parts.
~ Linda
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
CoolChile