Kid's clubs and shoes

fla33023

Hi,

Taking my 8-year-old on her first cruise in November. She'll be going to the kid's club. Do most kids wear regular sneakers all day or some type of land/water shoe? (If it matters, we'll be on RC).

Thanks!

Hi,

Taking my 8-year-old on her first cruise in November. She'll be going to the kid's club. Do most kids wear regular sneakers all day or some type of land/water shoe? (If it matters, we'll be on RC).

Thanks!

In the Adventure Ocean area kids club it's self they take off their shoes...so make sure she wears socks. What type of shoe she wears anywhere else is your choice. Sneakers (tennis shoes) are a good option as well as water shoes for the pool and beach.

Thank you, Ashland! One more question....do they (Adventure Ocean staff) take the kids out around the ship or do they stay in the room? I'm guessing since parents may come back they stay put. I know I've seen the older groups on the basketball court. Thanks!

Thank you, Ashland! One more question....do they (Adventure Ocean staff) take the kids out around the ship or do they stay in the room? I'm guessing since parents may come back they stay put. I know I've seen the older groups on the basketball court. Thanks!

You will get a Kid's Daily Planner each night in your cabin (like the Cruise Compass) and it will have the activities and times listed for the next day...You'll know exactly what's going on with the Adventure Ocean group your little one will be part of.

They will NOT take kids to the pool...sneakers will be fine. If they do some sort of group activity elsewhere, the sneakers will work!

Thank you! That's exactly what I was wondering.