Earliest flight out of LGA from Brooklyn Pier

flahagan

Taking the Princess New England cruise, arrive back in Brooklyn at 6 AM on Saturday, Oct. 6. There's a flight out of LGA that I'd like to take departing at 10 AM. Will I have enough time to get off the ship and taxi to airport?

What are your ticket restrictions? Don’t assume you will just stroll up to the next flight. It’s naive thinking there won’t be lines and delays getting off the ship. If you go ahead.I would think car service is a superior choice, self debarking and getting in line at lest 30 minutes prior to the posted time.

Taking the Princess New England cruise, arrive back in Brooklyn at 6 AM on Saturday, Oct. 6. There's a flight out of LGA that I'd like to take departing at 10 AM. Will I have enough time to get off the ship and taxi to airport?

We arrived at port of Brooklyn back in May on Cunard. Getting thru customs was quick but the taxi line was very slow moving--single line for pickup and oddly enough, very few taxi's lined up, there was only 3 or 4 at a time qued up. It will be at least an hour drive from the port to LGA (don't believe the Google Map travel time estimates!--we left downtown Brooklyn on a Saturday for LGA and between construction, accidents and traffic it was a nail biter). If you dock on time and do the walk off with your luggage, you "should" be able to make it to the airport. If you can arrange a private transfer or Uber/Lyft, to have them there when you get off the ship, that would be the best option but entrance to the port is very controlled and I do not know if/where they allow Uber.

Do you have TSA pre-check for LGA security?

It will be cutting it very close!