Parking at Boston Cruise Terminal

artvlay

Can you please tell me options to park for cruise. How far are they from the ship? Does someone have to remain with luggage as someone gets car? Handicapped options?

Thanks

Here is a link that will help.

http://www.massport.com/cruiseport/to-from-cruiseport/parking-directions/

You will have to have one person go get the car and the other wait with the luggage, you can't leave luggage unattended. Not sure of handicap options.

Can you please tell me options to park for cruise. How far are they from the ship? Does someone have to remain with luggage as someone gets car? Handicapped options?

Thanks

It looks like you're on the Serenade Sep 16 coming from South Jersey. I'm on her Sep 23!

My suggestion would be to drive up on Sat and look for a less expensive hotel west of Boston along the Mass Pike in the Framingham, Natck, Waltham, Newton area. For $30/day you can park on a Sunday at the EDIC garage across from the cruise terminal. This would be your best option if one of you is handicapped. Plan to drop the handicapped person and the luggage off at the terminal and then park the car at the EDIC lot.

http://www.massport.com/cruiseport/to-from-cruiseport/parking-directions/

"Parking paid for in advance is $21 per 24-hour period for select dates. To purchase your cruise parking in advance, please visit FlynnCruiseportParking.com. There will be a complimentary shuttle offering transport between 501 Congress Street and Flynn Cruiseport Boston. Parking paid day of is $30 at the EDIC Lot. Cash, Visa or MasterCard are accepted at both locations. The EDIC lot is located at 12 Dry Dock Avenue."