Cream drink like Bailley’s Cream

HELEN HENRY

Can anyone please tell me the name of the cream drink that tastes like Baille’s cream. This drink is sold in the port area of the duty free shopping complex situated within the Port Shopping duty free area where the ships dock in Barbados. It is sold from one of the little stalls.

Thank you.

Can anyone please tell me the name of the cream drink that tastes like Baille’s cream. This drink is sold in the port area of the duty free shopping complex situated within the Port Shopping duty free area where the ships dock in Barbados. It is sold from one of the little stalls.

Thank you.

Hi Helen, but if your cruise is after 1 February next year, you won't be allowed to bring on any booze, because of enforcement of alcohol policy. !! :evilsmile: You could always drink it quayside and roll on to the ship !! Above all, enjoy. :halo:

Hi Helen, but if your cruise is after 1 February next year, you won't be allowed to bring on any booze, because of enforcement of alcohol policy. !! :evilsmile: You could always drink it quayside and roll on to the ship !! Above all, enjoy. :halo:

NSWP, Yes I know about the changes to the alcohol policy as I don't drink it won’t affect me one way or another,however, we won’t let that little change in policy Dampen our Spirits 🥃 cheers, fortunately we are sailing out of Barbados in two weeks time YIPPEE and it was a gift I was intending purchasing for a friend who lives in Bequia ,St Vincent because they don’t sell that particular brand of drink there either. Bearing in mind as I don’t know the name of it 🤪 it might be difficult to find anywhere 😄 Guess she will just have to settle for a bottle of CHAMPAGNE instead 🍾. As far as rolling onto the ship quayside, that’s why P&O always have the wheelbarrow ready and waiting at the quayside just outside the Karaoke bar in St Lucia. Roll out the barrel right enough very appropriate indeed. Thank you for your best wishes. Enjoy your next cruise.

NSWP, Yes I know about the changes to the alcohol policy as I don't drink it won’t affect me one way or another,however, we won’t let that little change in policy Dampen our Spirits 🥃 cheers, fortunately we are sailing out of Barbados in two weeks time YIPPEE and it was a gift I was intending purchasing for a friend who lives in Bequia ,St Vincent because they don’t sell that particular brand of drink there either. Bearing in mind as I don’t know the name of it 🤪 it might be difficult to find anywhere 😄 Guess she will just have to settle for a bottle of CHAMPAGNE instead 🍾. As far as rolling onto the ship quayside, that’s why P&O always have the wheelbarrow ready and waiting at the quayside just outside the Karaoke bar in St Lucia. Roll out the barrel right enough very appropriate indeed. Thank you for your best wishes. Enjoy your next cruise.

What about taking over a nice bottle of Edradour cream from home, less sickly than some of these creamy things.

Actually your post highlights an issue with the new alcohol restrictions that has nothing to do with people drinking while onboard. It will create issues for anyone who wants to take a bottle of something unusual from home to friends abroad.

Have a wonderful cruise and enjoy all that sunshine as looking out the window here right now it is lashing with rain, misty and very cold.

What about taking over a nice bottle of Edradour cream from home, less sickly than some of these creamy things.

Actually your post highlights an issue with the new alcohol restrictions that has nothing to do with people drinking while onboard. It will create issues for anyone who wants to take a bottle of something unusual from home to friends abroad.

Have a wonderful cruise and enjoy all that sunshine as looking out the window here right now it is lashing with rain, misty and very cold.[/quote

Thank you Eglesbrck for highlighting what you have identified regarding taking a bottle to a friend. Actually never thought about that taking a bottle of something from home to friends abroad. Of course the bottle would require to be placed in a suitcase, what a thought ‘Horror’ weight-wise would mean less room for shoes and bags,will just stick with the shortbread 😄 mind you that weighs a lot also. Do you think that they will actually X-ray the suitcases to try and identify alcohol in suitcases.and if they do identify alcohol bottles will passengers be requested to remove them. Perhaps I should not have posted this enquiry don’t want to start a lengthy debate regarding what should be allowed and not allowed in suitcases. 🤪 🔐

Thank you.

Amarulla A South African drink in a tall brown bottle with an elephant front and centre. I have a bottle in my drinks cabinet. !!? K:D

The honest answer is I dint know what P &O will do. Other lines we have travelled with do indeed x Ray cases however.

We sometimes took a good whisky to friends in Europe if meeting up for lunch in a port and as it was forms Soton no problem at all with weight so lots of room for shoes. They will just have to do with shortbread or a clootie dumpling instead. :)