MSC Yacht Club Balconies

alibabaxx

Hi all

I know the ship's not built yet but would anyone know if any of the YC balconies are within a 'hull' ie not with glass balconies? Am looking at 18030 or 16016. I'm thinking the Deck 18 cabins are directly underneath the pool area so will possibly hear chair scraping in the morning (as we did on the Oasis), however Deck 16 cabins are forward in the ship and can't make out if they are in a hull area or not?

Also, above deck 18 in the YC pool area. Probably won't be too much noise , could be cabanas above you. Not much scraping.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

Thank you , has been really loud on other cruise ships but I suppose there aren't many guests up there!! Have gone for the deck below just to be sure :)

Do you have to pay for sunbeds in the YC?

Hi all

I know the ship's not built yet but would anyone know if any of the YC balconies are within a 'hull' ie not with glass balconies? Am looking at 18030 or 16016. I'm thinking the Deck 18 cabins are directly underneath the pool area so will possibly hear chair scraping in the morning (as we did on the Oasis), however Deck 16 cabins are forward in the ship and can't make out if they are in a hull area or not?

glass