Coffee machine in cabin

sjpo

Hi all,

I have heard that Costa has coffee machines on the suites on board but cannot find any info if the coffee capsules are included in the fare price or not. Would anybody know?

Thanks

Sergio :cool:

Hi all,

I have heard that Costa has coffee machines on the suites on board but cannot find any info if the coffee capsules are included in the fare price or not. Would anybody know?

Thanks

Sergio :cool:

No Illi capsules are not included in the price, but no reason not to take some with you.

There was some talk that these would be included in the Intenditore package that comes with a suite, but not included in September on the Magica.

Thanks again. Had to ask as I am finding difficulty finding these kind of info on the Costa site. I am also not clear if one staying in a Samsara suite have meals on the Club Restaurant or on the Samsara one. Costa is very economical with the information they publish online or in the catalogue for that matter (all kind of vague...):rolleyes:

When staying in a Samsara Suite, you have a choice of Samsara Dining Room or Club Restaurant, the Samsara Dining Room offers more 'heathy meals' both are nice. New rules are coming in next month and although full Suites can choose where they want to dine, we may find we are being given fixed table numbers as numbers are now outstripping the number of places available.

Suites will outrank Perla Diamante & upgraded guests in their choice.

Thanks again for your reply. Much apprecciated. That would be a pity as I feel that the 'freedom' to choose where to dine, to vary tables and also times is a very positive point in booking a suite.

I noticed you are book on Diadema. We almost went for that one (I did her very first cruise) but the itinerary on Luminosa was more interesting (and I like Mediterranea and Luminosa best)

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, we recently cruised on Costa Mediterranea. Coffee capsules were free of charge in the suite (Illy) and were replenished daily.

Thanks for that info, I thought they were going to bring in free capsules, but as I don't drink coffee I might have missed it on the Magica in September.

• 2 years later...