Is it possible to do more than one tour in Helsinky, Finland? So many good options!

We will be on the NCL's June 3rd sailing and we have been researching using these boards (great info! Thanks!). My question is, is it possible to do more than one tour for example, a ship tour followed by an "on your own short tour"? For example, in Helsinky, we have heard that the Town and Country tour to Savijarvi Mansion (Horse Farm) is great for families (we have 5 children ages 8 - 15). But we have also read that Helsinky is easy to do on your own and I want to see Rock Church. I checked the NCL website and they do not have the time for this tour out yet. I am assuming that it will be a morning tour. It is 4 1/2 hours lone. We dock at 8:00 and leave at 5:30. Has anyone ever done this, two tour, (in either Helsinky or any other one day port) or is it cutting it too close?

Also, has anyone ever been on the Town and Country tour (couldn't find a private tour, only through the ship).

Thanks!

Helsinki is easy to on your own. You berth near the downtown and can take the trolley right there. There is a tourist trolley that does a loop that includes stop at the Rock Church. I think you could do a morning or afternoon ship tour and independent opposite .

Archived