Voom (WiFi) questions-Can I order just for sea days?

1. I am on a 9 night/10 day cruise. The pre-sail price is$14.99 per day per person. Do I have to pay for 9 or 10 days? Or can I just order for my sea days?
  2. Both my wife and I have iPhones. Can I put both in my name since I can save about $1.50 per day with the 1 person 2 devices packages.

1. I am on a 9 night/10 day cruise. The pre-sail price is$14.99 per day per person. Do I have to pay for 9 or 10 days? Or can I just order for my sea days?
  2. Both my wife and I have iPhones. Can I put both in my name since I can save about $1.50 per day with the 1 person 2 devices packages.

You pay for 9. Cruises are based on number of nights. As long as you log out of one device you can log in on another. As for the title of your post, no you can't just order for sea days. It's not ala carte.

You can buy individual 24 hour periods when your on the ship, but it is much cheaper when you purchase a package in advance.

It’s only cheaper if you are purchasing it for all days.

The OP only wanted it for sea days. Even though the per day price would be higher it is still cheaper overall for the OP to wait and just purchase it on board for the sea days.

The number of devices is the number of devices that can be signed in at the same time with that login. If you buy a two-device plan, then when you create a login onboard, that login can be used by both you and your wife concurrently. Alternatively, if you buy a one device plan, you can each use that login on your respective phones, but not at the same time.

It’s only cheaper if you are purchasing it for all days.

The OP only wanted it for sea days. Even though the per day price would be higher it is still cheaper overall for the OP to wait and just purchase it on board for the sea days.

Like I said, you are able to purchase individual days on the ship. Depending on how many days you want to purchase, it may, or may not, be cheaper to buy the package in advance.