San Juan Nov Cruise NO HOTELS

Oldsweets

I am writing as we also need some help. We expressed to Windstar Customer Relations a number of weeks ago that we are uncomfortable with San Juan as a departure point for 25 Nov to 2 Dec Cruise with what all they (san juan) are going through. Today is a great example of what I was expecting and the results. When we booked our hotel months ago through HOTELS.COM all was good. Today they can not tell me the status of the hotel, if it is open, if it will open, or when. We spent hours searching the Internet looking for information on hotels and about those that are open and etc. From that we then searched every hotel that was listed as open and found EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM has no rooms available prior to our departure and upon our return. I did call the san Juan HOTLINE and couldn't get an answer. Accordingly, we have changed our air reservation to depart immediately upon our return on Dec 2nd but currently don't know for sure what our status is for a hotel on Nov 24th. Any suggestions or advice on Hotels for 24 Nov would be helpful. I have shared this exact statement with Windstar and awaiting a response from them.